Lost

Gor

Lost

Post by Gor » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:56 am

Why does it spoil? IMHO could pull (calmly) three more seasons of Lost;)
Hmm ... I became their geek
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Matsui

Lost

Post by Matsui » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:17 am

And I would like to finally know all the answers :) At least those promised by producers in season 6. Season 5 definitely raised the quality of the entire series. But how many secrets you can go. Although a lot has already been explained on the other hand. These time paradoxes ...
"- What's your name?
- Sayid. And you?
- Ben.
- Nice to meet you Ben "
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Perv

Lost

Post by Perv » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:24 am

You don't know each other, the first 2 seasons of Lost are really cool (although the second one is even more horny). Then as follows:
season 3 - half boredom, then fun
season 4 - boredom
season 5 - jesus maria, somebody finish this series. I'm a few episodes back (while MEGA SURPRISING SPOILER Jack and the rest came back to SPOILER island), so far there have been maybe 2 decent episodes. plow.

Besides, I've been watching the Clone Wars lately and to be honest I was expecting the worst shit and the thing is really cool and nice to watch (except for the Jar Jar episode)
It's so good being bad

Woland

Lost

Post by Woland » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:03 am

It's not a question of "you know each other or not," but of taste, Mr. Gand. :-P
I prefer / like "Ready for Everything" or "Six Feet Under", not to mention "Battlestar Galactica". :-)
I haven't crossed out Lost yet. I'll try to watch at least the entire season 1, as long as I can stand it.

Triss Merigold

Lost

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:29 am

Hmmm ... The fifth season of LOST (I've watched for the NAMASTE episode for now) is probably the best season of this series. The plot is clearly fantastic and very good. I am most interested in MEGA SPOILER time paradoxes END OF THE SPOILER and what will come out of them in the final ...

Dear users, don't forget, this is a series on the public channel. It's like having a grudge against Polsat that he shoots his mega idiot series ... It's normal for a station that lives off commercials and must primarily have viewership. And this ABC show isn't the worst yet.

Interestingly - the twist of the plot does not save viewership results anyway. Precisely because the story became too complicated for the average nachos eater in front of the TV. His fat-eaten lepetin and what he carries in it is not able to plunge even into an attempt to imagine the possible implications. He does not understand - no one explains to him - he rejects ... This is probably a drawback of this season LOST. For me - with the previous averages - this one is mega awesome

EDIT: Liv, with this link you hit the nail on the head :) Though cocksucker only appears twice! ! ! What an oversight.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Leriel

Lost

Post by Leriel » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:08 am

What's so complicated about Season 5's Lost storyline? I don't think there are any extraordinary changes in these 4 episodes that I haven't watched yet. For now, all the amazingness of the island and the phenomena that took place on it were explained by the fact that the SPOILEROLABLOGA ISLAND WORKS IN TIME
/ SPOILER. Sorry, what's amazing and incomprehensible about it? After all, this is a total easy going, explaining everything in such ... hopeless, let's not hide it, way. I have no idea how anyone can like it, I feel deceived and deceived by scriptwriters, because after the first two or three seasons of building the atmosphere and creating puzzles, instead of properly explaining it all, they resorted to such a poor trick.

Lost has always been a mass series, but the first seasons were just good, and now the series is down - let's not make up for the vanity of the fifth season of ideology.
Both Ben and Locke have been practically walking self-parody since season four, with the rest of the main characters, whose characteristic features are made even more evident by the writers that it takes on almost grotesque shapes. And so Sawyer keeps making her scowl, emotional expressions, Kate is torn between two guys and so on ... Until the man is sick with that mush.
And in fact, I also did not expect what was to come - how can you put such a nice series like this?
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Anansi

Lost

Post by Anansi » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:12 am

Baa ... But how could you rationally explain it? I think this series was doomed to go fictional from the start. And what pissed me off the most was the length of the seasons. However, 23 episodes were a torment, because some of them were devoted to walking around the island, experiencing dilemmas (Jack, Kate, Sawyer), or doing something to survive as castaways on a lonely island. Sorry, I prefer the Survivors show (the Cook Islands season on Sunday at AXN). When the decision was made to end the series for the 6th season and shorten the seasons themselves to 13 episodes - the action thickened. From the plot point of view and mine - a bomb.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Hawking

Lost

Post by Hawking » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:13 am

J.J. I do not consider Abrams a TV genius (Cloverfield was lame, Mission Impossible 3 - trash) :) He just made a catchy show (not alone, by the way). I argue that the departures into fantasy and the travel in time, the associated consequences - are too hard to comprehend for the average American viewer who is targeted at mass stations that do not have to be paid for. CSI puzzles are better than fantastic "breakouts". As for the characters - I think that in season 4 they reached their peak when it comes to attractiveness (an episode of Ben and Sayid - just a gem). And now they have to make it to the finals.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Takwir

Lost

Post by Takwir » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:50 am

In my opinion, it should be objectively compared in terms of the quality of individual seasons, because everyone is different, they focus on different things, and the background changes. While season 1 is a typical "castaways on the island", season two is an introduction to "wtf is going on", and the third is the action proper, the fourth introduces new topics, the fifth is an extension that is hard to judge at the moment, but it is definitely innovative compared to previous seasons, and the biggest disadvantage is the relentless action.

But as for me, one of the greatest pleasures in LOST is / was catching all dependencies, similarities, flavors, numbers, etc., but unfortunately it somehow died down from the fourth season.

ASX76 -> Each new convert to the LOST path is immediately cheaper :-). I hope the series will turn you on. Just one word of advice: don't read spoilers.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Onirke

Lost

Post by Onirke » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:04 am

I watched the season 2 finale. Indeed - you can think of a third. But I don't know if it's worth it. The existing rules of the game would completely change, it would be necessary to come up with a new formula for the plot, because the current, emotional and ambitious formula has already run out. Another intrigue with a corporation would be just repeating the pattern. It would be nice to watch - especially with this cast. But that wouldn't be it anymore.

Anyway, Season 2 is a bit weaker than the first. But it's still worth watching. Anyway, after the first one, the viewer has no choice :)

I have also caught up with LOST and I am up to date. There should be a couple of guys flogged. Will there be a full season again or something ?! There was only supposed to be half. This is what they announced before the 4th season: evil: If they still change their decision that regardless of the audience, the 6th season will be the last ... For me it will definitely be the last.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.