Lost

Vataes

Lost

Post by Vataes » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:43 pm

After the weaker 5th episode of Lost season 4, luckily, 6 turns out to be really good. Maybe not very good, because the episode still ends when you would like to know some more answers, but - you can't have everything in the end.
I must admit that I am trying to put together what has been shown so far into a meaningful whole [flashforwardy with Jack, Sayid, what Ben told Locke] and nothing sticks to me. Who exactly is Ben and what does he mean?
I have the impression that you are a bit stuck in a dead end with such accusations "Stawka ...". It is worth remembering that Kloss's adventures were not supposed to be a painfully realistic series about a Polish / Russian spy in the German ranks, only a slightly propaganda adventure series that would not overload the minds of Poles, but evoke positive feelings. : P
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Matsui

Lost

Post by Matsui » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:35 pm

Ha! I haven't seen a new episode of LOST yet (probably around Monday, if my cousin doesn't screw up). But Benjamin Linus is also my favorite character. I think Ben's group is doing fine. And with the prospect of confronting the Dharma, or what has replaced it, and basically depriving them of leadership, they've probably hidden somewhere - that's what they're good at.

Ben has been my favorite character since he appeared on the show saying "My name is Henry Gale from Minnesota". And his stock increased significantly after the episode with Sayid's flashforward.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Brerg

Lost

Post by Brerg » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:08 pm

In April, "Lost 4" will start on AXN, and from Sunday the mysterious series "�niwiarz", in which Kevin Smith from "Sellers" is said to have had his hands.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Irakhash

Lost

Post by Irakhash » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:04 pm

I'm after 8 episodes of 4 of the Lost series. And I already know what I like this series for: mrgreen:
New twisted threads, beautiful Kate, sexy Sawyer ... and diablo-intelligent Ben. And new enemies, old enemies join forces against new ones, stories of missing people returning home - and what could be described as "an unsuccessful escape from the island".
This is how I wrote it chaotically, because this is what Lo�ci is now (to a greater extent than the previous series).
This series is definitely a plus.

I have such a question - I must admit that I have not searched in depth on the net - does anyone know what is going on with Heroes and Desperate Housewifes?
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Murin

Lost

Post by Murin » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 pm

It's already the 4th season with DH. In Poland, probably only on Fox Life for now. As for Heroes, I'm not sure when Season 3 will "come".

LOST is developing in an interesting way. I think you can bet blindly that the main character of this series is the ISLAND and not the people who run around it. Even after leaving the ISLAND, some are unable to free themselves from it. Like nothing in the season 6 finale, they will return to stay on it until the end of their miserable life :) Admit Kal that Sajid is a debaucher
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Kaikki

Lost

Post by Kaikki » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:41 am

Fact. Kate topic puzzles me, you know what with. And the episode with Koreans was slightly saddened. And the worst episode I think was Desmond at the very beginning. It was embarrassing for me.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Takwir

Lost

Post by Takwir » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:59 am

I don't know what your raving is about this 4th season. Up to a point - the episode with Sayid's flashorward - it was really ok, it developed interesting and quite intriguing, but the subsequent episodes of the level depress dangerously. The episodes with Koreans and Kate were completely bottomless. So much so that I, an almost uncritical Lost fan, sat at the monitor and alternately dozed off and nodded my head in disgust. The one in which SPOLIER "LOST" went back to the past? END SPOLIER. This episode was still fairly good, although I have the impression that it does not contribute much to the series. We know that Faraday can go wrong with something and that then Dezz will be his starting point.
After all, I am waiting for the next episodes and I will continue to watch, probably until the end of the series in general.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Pensmug

Lost

Post by Pensmug » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:08 am

I will sit down to the end too :) I can't any other way. But you're right, except for the Sajid episode, it was so-so. Maybe because you can't keep the same level all the time (although it's still high) without losing the drama. I feel there are still a few surprises from viewers awaiting - but the biggest thing would be to speed up the ending. Final only in season 6 - drama.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Ciliren

Lost

Post by Ciliren » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:34 am

LOST season 4 episode 4 is probably one of the best. And not only because of Sayid. Although here is a big surprise as to his motives.

Benjamin Linus is a nice bitch. Ever since he appeared on that show with that teary cry: My name is Henry Gale from Minnesota - I liked gfo right away. And as you can see, I made a good bet.

There is no need to predict what will happen next in this series - but it is obvious, as the classic used to say. Keep it up. 7 more episodes until the end of the season.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Anansi

Lost

Post by Anansi » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:50 am

I didn't want to fucking watch Lost episode 9, finally watched it and wasted my time. Losty was cool in season 1 and in the first half of season 2, it sneezes now, flashforwards are cool but I can't help feeling like it's slicing off already.
Despite the fact that the 9th episode was full of action, however ... I will probably download the next episodes out of habit and watch the whole thing later when I'm bored.

Episode 13 Supernaturals also a bit wrong ... Was Blair Witch Project supposed to be or what? Something average, but better than Losty new.

I want clairs --_- Dexter will be and maybe new Heroes finally. Something sensible.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time