House MD

Onirke

House MD

Post by Onirke » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:21 am

As for Grey's Anatomy, they may have real cases, but although I like this series very much, the characters are constructed terribly inconsistently. Apart from Christina, I watch the rest thinking, "Hey, this is a series about American teenagers who have someone implanted a plate with medical knowledge into their brains."
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Takwir

House MD

Post by Takwir » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:35 am

After 1.
Where is my yesterday's post?
Past 2.
I finished Medical Rescue and I am just trying to survive at the medical school, so I know a few interesting facts about medicine, about the plastic one too. Nip / Tuck is a cool series, I liked to watch TVN (they don't let go anymore) but there was nothing in the hospital in the story ...
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Triss Merigold

House MD

Post by Triss Merigold » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:59 am

Nowhere has I written that there is a hospital in "Nip / Tuck", but a clinic ...
So what if there's no hospital here? LOL But that's not what makes him medical ...
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Ciliren

House MD

Post by Ciliren » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:57 am

"Post" flew. Likewise ASX's answer.
I have similar feelings.

Someone previously wrote that House is being watched for Lauri. Well, the truth is. I do not consider this series on a coherent / incoherent, sf or realistic basis. I like the main character, is it enough? :) The sixth season is coming and I'm not bored of it yet;)

EDIT: It wasn't ASX's reply, just some other spam.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Vataes

House MD

Post by Vataes » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:51 am

So as I. The only disappointment was the return of Taub and Thirteen ... Cameron was hotter ... But I hope they haven't said the last word yet. Barely half of the season will pass on Monday.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Sylfil

House MD

Post by Sylfil » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:16 am

aha, already on Monday.
And I like Thirteen, although I think they could have developed the character better, especially since they had several points of reference - Huntington, a party lifestyle and outspoken bisexuality.
But Taub was more interesting as a background for the Indian I liked very much.
And here, if you're looking forward to Monday:
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Veldrin

House MD

Post by Veldrin » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:11 pm

Referring a bit to the post of Lev.
I thought Kutner was such a funnier equivalent of Chase. And Taub was supposed to be such a replacement for Foreman until he returned. They both can stand up to House, and that was probably what it was about the most.
It is known that Thirteen went on the principle: "There must be a hot chick in the team".
There is much more to character development in the sixth season than in the previous ones.
Throughout the series, the idea is for the rest of the doctors to set the background for House's character, of course, all based on contrast and emphasizing certain features.
If I can, I recommend House-related books, especially "Dr. House Completely Without Authorization".
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Matsui

House MD

Post by Matsui » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:30 pm

For me, the dream team would be Kutner, Chase [as hot chick, of korz] and Forman.
And let them fix Lucas!
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Eredin

House MD

Post by Eredin » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:16 pm

Yesterday I watched the weakest episode of House for me, which is season 9 in season 5 - the one with the desperate gun wanting a diagnosis. The actions of the characters are not very credible, the script is poor, and the atmospheric music and personnel insertions are a mistake.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Poison Ivy

House MD

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:50 pm

Brand new House was pretty good. Especially the side story of House & Wilson's relationship + their new neighbor;) The end of this story was also awesome. In general, I liked the episode, but I already know that Chase in short hair will not approach Mrs. Spellowa: badgrin:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.