House MD

Vataes

House MD

Post by Vataes » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:15 am

I'm after "Brave Heart" and I have to say season six is classy. I jumped when the "autopsy" started: mrgreen: Well, as I thought Chase is falling apart. There are also signs of the return of the flirtation between House and Cuddy;)
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Onirke

House MD

Post by Onirke » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:48 am

Oh "Brave Heart" was another great House episode. It reminded me a lot of the second / third series. House, I mean, as always, neither radical nor fully docile. Such an average level of houseness :-D Chase is developing in an interesting way :) What is surprising, however, is the fact that there is still no Taub (which makes me happy - although surprising). I miss 13 :(
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Perv

House MD

Post by Perv » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:01 am

House was gone this week? //panda
It's so good being bad

Brerg

House MD

Post by Brerg » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:16 am

House isn't there, because it's supposed to be You can dance, but I'm not sure.
The next episode will be November 9, unfortunately, so today only Dexter and Californication.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Pensmug

House MD

Post by Pensmug » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:31 am

A lot of my friends love House. For me personally, this series is not extraordinary. I watched a few episodes and they weren't bad, but to make a revelation again, it's not. Everything goes according to the pattern: we have a patient who doesn't know what is, everyone thinks, they figure out how to help him, and then suddenly the title doctor comes up with a brilliant plan and saves the patient's life;)
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Leriel

House MD

Post by Leriel » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:13 am

It means you saw too little. This diagram that you described is just something like an axis. Only the fictional flavors are played on it and they are certainly not related to the treatment of patients :) Or differently: treatment of patients is the second plan in this series :)
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Woland

House MD

Post by Woland » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:35 am

Okay, my mistake I watched too few episodes, maybe I will catch up one day and see this series, but for now I prefer to spend my free time on something else: P

Anansi

House MD

Post by Anansi » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:27 am

Well. Great comeback of Taub and Thirteen;) I'm sorry Wulf: DD

As for the plot line, I'm interested in the relationship between Lucas and Cuddy.
In fact, I even enjoy the return of the detective, it was a cool character :)

And I feel sorry for Cameron
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Veldrin

House MD

Post by Veldrin » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:07 am

But admit that in the treatment threads, the pattern is very clear and it has bored me. In addition, these people are still the same. And the vast majority faint at first.
Medically, I like the activities in the clinic the most. Such as, for example, pulling out the next figurines from the nose of one toddler who sent policemen and firefighters to the rescue was brilliant. Or "immaculate conception." Masterpiece. Do you remember
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Dangerous

House MD

Post by Dangerous » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:48 am

New episode (Teamwork) pretty cool. And I'll say this: I never liked Cameron. ;)
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.