House MD

Sylfil

House MD

Post by Sylfil » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:05 pm

And for me, the impressions are more positive than the previous ones. Lee Adam is cool, although I found out that in the past I cared more about patients and what they suffer from, now it somehow hangs down. As for the arrangement of the room ... more than what Wilson didn't realize I am interested in something like this.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Vanity Fair

House MD

Post by Vanity Fair » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:34 pm

All in all, the last case that interested me was probably Amber in the fourth season and it was more due to House's amnesia than her actual illness, I don't remember the fifth season at all, except for the ending, I watched the sixth halfway, the seventh at all, so. .. I think I also: D
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Perv

House MD

Post by Perv » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:45 pm

I said goodbye to House after five minutes of the last episode.
The girl started to fall asleep after 20 minutes, exhausted herself and told me one and only sensible scene from the entire episode.
Hugh Laurie, out.
It's so good being bad

Ciliren

House MD

Post by Ciliren » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:10 pm

Episode six, a raped clown syphilitic was, to put it mildly, bottomless. Episode seven, with a four-year-old unearthed dead, was quite, quite ...
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Dangerous

House MD

Post by Dangerous » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Not a single ... "Noise" lost its "teeth" (qualitatively) a long time ago and is now haunting. ;)
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Alfa

House MD

Post by Alfa » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:42 pm

In my opinion, very good news, when the series ends in May, maybe I'll see the last season to check the whole thing off.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Veldrin

House MD

Post by Veldrin » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:05 pm

All in all good, although I still enjoy watching the episode from time to time. Nevertheless, the writers are chasing the heel. It is true that in the 11th episode they wanted to break the schematic nature of the previous episodes, but they made a plot from the ER. Actually, even Chase looks like Carter: P
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Leriel

House MD

Post by Leriel » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:19 pm

So as predicted; all in all good, because I don't think they will bounce back to a high level. Maybe I'll do a marathon at the end, although I don't even remember where I ended up.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Murin

House MD

Post by Murin » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:37 pm

I am pleased with this decision. The eighth season is still at a high level, but it is impossible not to feel the fatigue of the material.
And I can safely buy season 7 and wait for 8 on DVD.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Gor

House MD

Post by Gor » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:28 pm

Does the decision to finalize the series have an impact on the quality of the next episodes? Because the episode with Chase in the lead role was so far the best of the season. However, the ending of the story with the patient was quite average. In fact, I would have had big eyes if it had been resolved in the opposite direction. But well, now that it is known that each episode is approaching the Grand Finale, I dare to expect a high level.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.