House MD

Onirke

House MD

Post by Onirke » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:37 am

I watched it today too. I do not have feelings as warm as you, but it was also not some kind of paddock. Nevertheless, the viewership of the episode is almost the lowest in history, so we are probably close to the official closing of the series.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Murin

House MD

Post by Murin » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:25 am

And I have quite the opposite feelings - I haven't felt so tired and irritated while watching this series for a long time. As for me, House lost some of its magic element, stopped balancing on this fine line between being a cool and annoying character - for me it is just tiring now. And this damn pattern that "if you bet with House or disagree with him, he HAS NO WHIP, he MUST be right - even if it turns out that he loses the bet or is wrong, it's only because he wanted it." . I know it's because of this that House is so popular as a character, but I really don't enjoy it anymore. It's time to end this series, because my sentiment and patience are starting to run out.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:23 am

But nobody tells you to watch it :) The diagram is a bit boring, but when I do not watch it in a dribble, but finally in real time, the similarity between the episodes does not tire me at all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Matsui

House MD

Post by Matsui » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:38 am

Oh, my favorite argument. Yes, I know nobody is telling me to watch, that's not what bothers me. I watch out of habit, a bit out of sentiment, a bit out of curiosity, how it will all end. When I reach the threshold of my endurance, I will stop watching (as I had with this series in the middle of the sixth series, and with "freshness" with Terra Nova). don't like - not everyone has to be delighted, right?
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Poison Ivy

House MD

Post by Poison Ivy » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:19 am

Probably not - but your statement was "how I get tired and waste my time at all". If I had been like this, I had finished watching long ago, I never understood such masochism :)
In addition, you strongly postulate the end of the series, and yet someone may still like it, so he would be sorry
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Veldrin

House MD

Post by Veldrin » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:44 am

Christ Lord, this fourth episode was boring. I think even I have already reached some tolerance limit. It wouldn't be some total rubbish and incense, but this show is really over ... for four seasons. Shadow, take into account that people often see tapeworms out of habit. I am tired of this last season out of duty. I will probably not suffer too much, but I am also hoping for a pleasant surprise.

I bet House will shoot Wilson in the end, or that Chinese / Korean woman because he pisses me off.
I already preferred Taub a hundred times
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Kaikki

House MD

Post by Kaikki » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:36 am

Park is better than Taub for me ... and ten times better than Masters. Maybe she is tearful and bland, but how can she show her claws? Well, now we have the most beautiful sidekick of House in the form of Adams :) I do not know how the image of the band with Taub and Chase will come out, because Adams and Park are actually their compilations with a small admixture of Cameron. Someone like Forman will be missing on the team, unless he consults frequently.
If it wasn't - I also think the formula is running out, but for now it's better than in the second half of the seventh season or most of the sixth season.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Irakhash

House MD

Post by Irakhash » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:00 am

Will shoot Wilson if a copy of him appears a few episodes later.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Poison Ivy

House MD

Post by Poison Ivy » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:19 am

And I like this season very much, so I watch out when new episodes come out, in the case of the last 2 seasons I watched a bit from the momentum and then when I remembered that a month ago I saw the last one.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:51 am

The fifth episode, in my opinion, weaker again. Apparently there is an old team, but so far nothing new has come of it. Adam's "Apollo" as a sick person is a nice flavor, but the case itself is very secondary. For this strong inflection with the new arrangement of the team room. Williams did not realize that he was ... well, let's say rearranging?
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.