House MD

Leriel

House MD

Post by Leriel » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:43 pm

After such laudation and the first minute of the episode, I was expecting something really dramatic. I won't say, the seventh season finale is definitely better than the entire seventh season, but I still missed something really radical. I will watch the eighth season as a matter of duty.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:30 pm

It cannot be denied that, apart from a few moments, it was a poor season. Still, it was watchable, and I suppose I'll be watching House until it stops. Nevertheless, they probably shouldn't go beyond the eighth season, because I doubt they'll find any more material: it's already a problem with that. More here.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Dangerous

House MD

Post by Dangerous » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:15 pm

I wonder if it is the same as in the 7th season in the hospital - his stay will last two episodes? All in all, I guess I'm waiting for this season. With the hope that he will be the last, and with curiosity how the fate of the protagonist will turn out, especially after Lisa Edelstein left the series, and therefore the character of Cuddy will also disappear.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Triss Merigold

House MD

Post by Triss Merigold » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:53 pm

Well, I've recently heard that it's not necessarily the last season. But let it be.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Woland

House MD

Post by Woland » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:54 am

The first episode of season 8 even came to me. It had a nice vibe. And it is not just a prison, but - as it turns out - burned bridges. Because no one visited the doctor in this pier. His Padawans were gone. Even Wilson wasn't there. It looks like the next episodes will not be a straightforward return to the hospital. Especially after Lisa Edelstein left the show. Maybe there is still a chance for this series to positively surprise viewers? I am eager to find out.

Brerg

House MD

Post by Brerg » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:11 am

It is a pity that the prison is presented as a kindergarten for older children, completely subordinated to House's scheme moving freely from one point to another in the scenario. Also, the naivety on which the doctor's relationship with the new characters is based (and at least with the new doctor, because it is difficult to predict who will stay on the stage longer) leaves the impression of disgust in the viewer's mind that requires something more than brainless entertainment. To the untapped potential of a psychiatric hospital, this new idea has no start, so in what direction is it going to develop? It remains to be convinced, but I am probably only out of habit, sentiment for the first 4 seasons and wanting to know the ending, I watch this series.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Pensmug

House MD

Post by Pensmug » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:02 am

It seems to me that the subject of prison has already been exhausted. Maybe one more episode will take it, but it is interesting what awaits or does not await the hero behind the walls.

If you've watched "OZ", it's hard to live up to the realism of a prison in a feature series. It is almost impossible. And let's not forget what time this series is broadcast in the USA and on what channel. FOX is not a paid station, but something like a right-wing TVN :) (I'm generalizing from Fox News, mea culpa :)). As in ABC, NBC, CBS there are sometimes rude series, but it is still "rude" standardized for a mass audience. There was some violence, there was a pretty lady's face to give some respite from the male stuffiness
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Matsui

House MD

Post by Matsui » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:29 am

I am interested in whether the prison doctor will stay longer in the series, she was ok :)
Returns to the hospital will be more like memories etc, although who knows? If for now the lungs are to heal ...
In any case, the first episode was ok (but it was also how he got to the psychiatrist), although in fact full of diagrams.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Poison Ivy

House MD

Post by Poison Ivy » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:06 am

Most of your questions are answered here. So House won't be in jail for long and the new doctor will probably be on the show longer. Probably Dr. Dom will bring her to his team, given the fact that she lost her job in prison in the first episode. Well, but I wonder how it all resolves.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Murin

House MD

Post by Murin » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:30 am

A, so there will be a standard. Forman will rule again for a while (because he was House's boss already), and then Doc will set him up again and he will be like the old one.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?