House MD

Dangerous

House MD

Post by Dangerous » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:42 pm

I understand, but the episode did not disappoint. Mainly because I was expecting everything, just not the last scene. Especially after the harsh reprimand in the crash site (After all, what was her bluff for?).

Now you can only bet on how things turn out next season
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Vataes

House MD

Post by Vataes » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:45 pm

I guess I'll spoil you badly, but whatever: House's gonna have a mother-in-law.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Sylfil

House MD

Post by Sylfil » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:28 pm

I watched the first episode of season 7 yesterday. for me it was just a prologue to the right action. If only because it took place mainly in the main character's house and its task was to familiarize the characters with the new situation. And it is good that this plot was not thrown into the deep water right away, but the heroes were reliably introduced to new tracks. Though probably the "old" House will not disappear - as Cuddy himself stated at the end of the episode, pointing to it as an obstacle to their relationship.

I am waiting with curiosity for new episodes. And I hope the show will move forward, because it will stand still and repeat the same licks over and over without any consequences - it's unnatural.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Brerg

House MD

Post by Brerg » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:40 pm

I saw the first two and I think I'm an undemanding viewer, because I like them :)
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Murin

House MD

Post by Murin » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:57 pm

During the break to write a paper, I watched two episodes. Also episodes 3 and 4 are behind me. Impressions are very positive, but I wonder if this is a soap opera habit to the characters;) I just like this series, regardless of whether the episode is good or medium. For me, in this case, they are all good. But I'm such a serial lover as a glottodidactic:> In the fourth episode, a small personal surprise :)
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:25 pm

I'm only after 3 and I'm also happy. And curious to see what this will lead to.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Kaikki

House MD

Post by Kaikki » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:17 am

House season 7 episode 10 - "the game" with Cuddy's baby: mrgreen: I don't want to spoil it. But to deserve the respect of Ha�s with a few years "on account" ...: mrgreen:
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Anansi

House MD

Post by Anansi » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:42 am

Season 7 episode 15 - unexpected twist. It is not about the patient or special inserts but dreams in the convention of a musical, a zombie movie, old family comedies or sitcoms. But what they did with House in the episode finale ... The season finale can be very unexpected. Not to mention the next episodes.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Hawking

House MD

Post by Hawking » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:31 am

ak definitely it's something new and I can say that ... I liked it. Apart from the sloppy (but she's everywhere) this is probably one of the best episodes of season 7, and maybe the best ...
I don't know what to think about House as a series ... I don't like it, and I'm not particularly drawn to it. If it were to end in any of the episodes, I wouldn't cry. Somehow I am not curious what to do next ... I watch from momentum o.o
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Alfa

House MD

Post by Alfa » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:33 am

Oh, I think that the finale of this series, if it were to happen in season 7, it would be very ... pessimistic :)
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.