House MD

Eredin

House MD

Post by Eredin » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:24 pm

"House" is the best series? Take it, don't weaken it, or I'm about to burst out laughing. : badgrin:
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Alfa

House MD

Post by Alfa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:16 pm

The statement that it is currently the best medical series in mass (freely available, free) TV stations would be more accurate.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Pensmug

House MD

Post by Pensmug » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:35 pm

For me, this is the best series so far - because I do not watch any other :)
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Brerg

House MD

Post by Brerg » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:36 pm

Neither, because the best medical series is "Nip / Tuck". :-P

Dr. House has little to do with medicine. There is more fantasy there than real medicine.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Devil Baby

House MD

Post by Devil Baby » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:19 pm

Bullshit. Haven't you read / heard about oases or underground springs? :-P

Coming back to the topic ... In "Bezkazy" we deal with PLASTIC MEDICINE. Before you start fucking androns, I advise you to educate yourself first, because I see that something is not so much with you ... Both characters are PLASTIC SURGERY, which means a direct relationship with MEDICINE. In each episode, a lot of the action takes place in the clinic, operations are performed ... And much more realism here than in House S-F.
Sell your soul

Kaikki

House MD

Post by Kaikki » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:48 pm

The best medical series for me is ER (ER). There is more medicine in HOUSE - even if it's fantasy, than in NO DAMAGE! More varied cases. As you wrote yourself, WITHOUT DAMAGE is a thing about plastic surgeons.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Murin

House MD

Post by Murin » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:06 am

When you remove the fantastic elements from "House", there will be little left of real medicine. Also, a lot of experimenting with patients here. :-P
In "Bezkazy" the cases are very diverse and in each episode there are surgeries ... but plastic. This does not change the fact that it is MEDICINE. :-P

Some shows have more medicine, others less, but titles like "Grey's Anatomy", "Dr. House", "Nip / Tuck", "ER" ... are medical series, whether you like it or not. :-P
But if you want to pick on me, I can ... Well, there is more medical realism in Grey's Anatomy than in the overrated Dr. House.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:16 am

I wasn't going to question it. They are all medical series.
Maybe there is more realism - in medical cases. Just. And the heroes of GA would not find a job in the team of doctor H :) Because there they could not cry with patients, save dying deer, die several times, miraculously come back to life, romance left and right and approach their interns in such a sloppy, unprofessional way and at the same bend yourself on Mega Awesome.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Woland

House MD

Post by Woland » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:30 am

Who has died several times? Was it another exaggeration on your part? --_-

Miracles happen ... Have you heard of a woman who died in childbirth and then came back to life, although no doctor gave her the slightest chance? It really happened. :-P

What the hell Romance at work is not allowed? Since when did you get so sanctimonious? Recently you wrote "my girls" about those girls from work ... :-P

On the other hand, Dr. House was made for a super cool freak - whatever he says, it will put out everyone. Of course, such a number does not offend you ...

Vanity Fair

House MD

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:51 am

I should also add to this sentence: that they are pushing on Mega Awesome without any justification. Or rather, the script contradicts it.
Very light :) But Colorless Szatyna miraculously restored after a "bath". Blonde busty woman with a bump - one or two operations. But that's a detail, in fact - such plot manipulations occur in every series, HOUSE M.D. also is not free from them
You would get an "arrow" from them for these "ladies" :) Only I can speak like that for my "Romulus Angels" :) And it doesn't mean that we are romancing 8)
No, because he is a super, super fucking competent boor who looks at reality soberly :) and does not stick to reality and does not cry because his patient has died - because he is not a miracle worker and there are patients who die. And the main Niuniek from GA - his patient died because he missed something and infected half of the team with his depression and, like an immature teenager, he got angry with the whole world. And he's a world-class surgeon! ! !
I do not mention crying with patients.

I'm eagerly awaiting the sixth season at FoxLife - the cool character played by Kevin McKidd has already turned into a crying cry. We'll see what's next. A HOUSE M.D. returns as early as next Monday, January 11.
All is vanity, nothing is fair