House MD

Kaikki

House MD

Post by Kaikki » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:27 am

Probably SPOILER: I'm not happy about the announcement of the return of Taub and Thirteen. They could add some new female heroine to the doctor. I'd rather leave Cameron, although I was hoping for a nice change on the news of her departure.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Irakhash

House MD

Post by Irakhash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:58 am

I know that there is a lot going on in season 6 and it would be a shame if the episodes were over because it would be painful for the viewers if they didn't do more episodes.

For now, I am counting on more episodes, I hope that the producers will not let me down.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Devil Baby

House MD

Post by Devil Baby » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:42 am

And didn't it happen that the contract for the next season (s) was recently signed?

I started watching House from season two (don't ask why) and even blogged something about it. Overall, although I am not a series animal, I was hooked by House. Now I'm watching season 1 and I would probably write a few things differently in the post, but well ... this is how it ends when you start watching something from the inside
Sell your soul

Poison Ivy

House MD

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:04 pm

Eh ... The latest episode only on January 11, 2010 // threatening They could drag one more to the middle of the season --_-

And there is a sensational episode in Season One, "Three Stories," sometime towards the end of the season when House is giving a lecture. Probably the best in the first season.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Romciu, you're right here, I guess we'd all cry if we'd end House's production, it's too good a show to end it. So let's bet on how many seasons the series will end, I'm listening to the proposal. : D
Marcinku, for your information. The actor who plays House is called Hugh Laurie as if you wanted to know he played in the movie kings of the street and Wilson - Robert Sean Leonard appeared in the movie Dead Poets Society he was 20 years old: mrgreen: I have this movie with him: P
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Hawking

House MD

Post by Hawking » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:24 pm

Episode 21 to be exact, which is the end of the season. And under the fact that I can sign for the best of the season with both hands;) A lot is going on and we can learn a lot about House itself. The shots of the lecture hall are good, with more and more people every time;)
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Vanity Fair

House MD

Post by Vanity Fair » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:30 pm

The most urgent thing was when he was going to speak publicly for this fat black man and praise his medical achievements, as he said to Wilson House, I held (2-3) the authorities at this hospital: mrgreen: simply House is brilliant
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Triss Merigold

House MD

Post by Triss Merigold » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:27 pm

Ever since I started watching House, I wished her a sudden death, the moment she came back in the blonde version was one of the saddest [for me] in the whole show.
And now the contract for the actress who plays her has ended and there is no indication that she will return.
Alleluia!

Oh, and I don't like what they did with Lucas, I preferred him as a psycho detective.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Murin

House MD

Post by Murin » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Personally, I really don't like what has been done to Lucas. First of all, he returned to the series - how not nice, but bluntly speaking - with a sucker. The whole thing is sewn with thick threads and it looks rather as if the writers want to shock that Lucas is the one who is currently fulfilling the role. It turned out badly for me because Lucas is unremarkable and shallow as the [SPOILER] guy Cuddy [SPOILER]. I would prefer someone else in this role.

And for me, after all, both Taub and Thirteen are weaker characters than Cameron, so I would prefer a line-up from seasons 1-3 instead of mixing and combining.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Matsui

House MD

Post by Matsui » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:25 pm

But despite everything, House M.D. this is the best series that can be, you can laugh many times;), I will not say the next seasons are quite stretched, slowly I feel that the writers forget about the perfection of this series.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.