House MD

Leriel

House MD

Post by Leriel » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:03 pm

You are right in insanity. But as for the third argument: Season 1 is expected to be on seven records. First album PLN 8.99. So it is less than PLN 63 for the entire season. This is significantly less (I bought it for 109, but you can get 10 zlotys cheaper, "new" of course). So, if someone does not have and would like to have: the price difference can be encouraging.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Pensmug

House MD

Post by Pensmug » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:55 pm

Are the other albums going to cost PLN 8.99 for sure?

Whatever it is / is, the newspaper version may lack something in relation to the normal edition, and then even a lower price will probably not compensate for it, as long as someone wants to have the best Polish edition and will not be content with just anything.
I have recently seen seasons 1 - 3 on Allegro for PLN 90 each, so quite cheap considering the fact that everything is in "pile", immediately and certainly includes additions.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Onirke

House MD

Post by Onirke » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:20 pm

I mean, if there will be a teacher like the number two, it will be very bad. Because he is on the one hand sacred, and on the other unnecessarily vulgar at times. When House once said "poopoo" the voiceover said "shit", although he "bought" or something like that would be more "suited" ;-)

But I would not cut blood, etc. - especially from the episodes where they played an important role - e.g.

THERE IS A SPOILER HERE :-D
in this when the guy's eye came out and House then butchered him on the table to see if he was hallucinating :-)

HERE, MOST AFTER A SPOILER :-D
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:30 pm

Wyborcza discredited itself with the poor edition of "The Sopranos" (fortunately I bought the normal edition), so I warn potential buyers interested in purchasing "Dr House" in advance. This "pirate" version of the subtitles was much better ...
One thing about history is that it "likes" to repeat itself.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Brerg

House MD

Post by Brerg » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:23 pm

I have similar feelings. Taub could easily return to plastic surgery. Thirteen will probably be spinning outside the band now or will disappear for a few episodes and return dying to Huntington;) It is possible that someone new will just appear. As for Foreman, I think House will initially be reluctant to take over. I'm just speculating.

As for the other personnel changes, I really liked House's psychiatrist. Hope there will be a few more nice threads with him. And it's a pity that the Potente was just a single shot (I think)
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Alfa

House MD

Post by Alfa » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:45 pm

He can't ;-) Taub has signed a non-competition agreement in the profession of plastic surgeon with his former partner. Probably for several years, with a contractual penalty that would never pay out :-)
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Murin

House MD

Post by Murin » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:48 pm

No, I know, but it's a series, so the writers could get around it somehow cleverly;) Anyway, it was just a sucker example showing the fact that I will not miss him if the guy disappears. I think there will be a new team building up. This is how I feel something in my urine: P Or Thirteen will come back and add a new person.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Devil Baby

House MD

Post by Devil Baby » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:23 pm

I won't miss Taub either, because I simply don't like him :-)

But I doubt that the new team would be cloned ... because that would be secondary, and House tries not to be secondary. I would rather say that the "good old team" will just come back, reinforced with a 13th that will be torn between Foreman and Cameron ... which will make Cameron feel torn between 13th and Chase too ... there will be some sex in different configurations ... and that's why Cameron will actually leave :-D
Sell your soul

Takwir

House MD

Post by Takwir » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:25 pm

As far as I can remember, the contract was signed on the principle that Taub was not to pursue the profession of plastic surgeon in return for his former associate's silence about his affair at work. But Taub confessed to his wife in season 5 from what I remember, so there's nothing to be afraid of. :)
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Dangerous

House MD

Post by Dangerous » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:32 pm

Well, maybe ... eh .... dream a good thing. I really wouldn't mind the lack of Taub :-)
In return, they could throw in a detective and a butt.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.