House MD

Veldrin

House MD

Post by Veldrin » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Me the finale of the fifth season of House M.D. liked. He was really strong. True, you couldn't beat the season 4 finale. But don't forget, it's a medical series after all. A bit unusual, but still with limited extensibility of the convention. The finals are graduated from the beginning of the series. It is difficult to break this circle satisfactorily, especially as viewers expect it, because each series has a shocking finale. That's good because it forces you to tell a story, and with a show like House, that story will have to close one day.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Gor

House MD

Post by Gor » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:45 pm

But I am not saying that the ending of House M.D. I didn't like it. Liked it a lot, especially in terms of acting (Lauri is a great actor! XD), but that doesn't change the fact that I want to break Jand's fingers so that next time he will remember to better mark spoilers oh, oh.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Woland

House MD

Post by Woland » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:17 pm

I watch season 5 with jumps because Gand probably watched redtube while recording my CD and I miss episodes 1-5, 9-10, etc. etc. So far I have saved the last 4 episodes for dessert and I will pull the rest myself, finally I will find out what Forman pulled out for 13. p

Onirke

House MD

Post by Onirke » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:39 pm

In my opinion, the 6th season will be "House M.D meets One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". House will fight the hospital staff (he will be a character resembling Sister Ratched and perform the same functions as Vogler in the first season and Clay in season three), arguing with other patients and discovering that they are not just toes, but something treatable to them, something curable about them. purely somatic medium which throws itself onto the brain.

Season 5 was not that good because it was obvious that it was improvised (Kutner's case).
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:49 pm

VI's announcements are confusing: on the one hand, a psychiatric hospital, on the other, an affair, deprivation of a license and a "subordinate" position towards the "old" team (Foreman, Cameron and Chase). Those who have already seen the premiere may already know some of the stories. Others have to wait until the weekend
I am interested in both of them, but I have to first touch, see if it's not some farts calculated to take out the cash register (probably yes).
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Irakhash

House MD

Post by Irakhash » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:40 pm

In the two-hour premiere episode, the action takes place in a psychiatrist and although House can leave the facility at any time (he volunteered), if he does it without additional treatment, he will not regain his license and will not be able to continue practicing medicine - so G. decides to poison everyone's life .
There is also an affair - for the first time I felt sorry for Hous ...

Overall, I rate the beginning of Season 6 very positively, especially due to the change of environment and side characters ...
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Vanity Fair

House MD

Post by Vanity Fair » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:16 pm

The first episode was completely different from what we have dealt with so far. Change of environment, change of actors (Wilson appears on the screen only for a moment from the old crew). I am very pleased. I was even a bit disappointed that the psychiatrist was resigned so quickly (unless there were returns), and until the end of the episode I was not sure if this romance would suddenly turn out to be another beautiful hallucination. Fortunately, it didn't, everything has its limits. Human House is not bad, even a House that is wrong (partially) is not bad. It's different, but you still feel the same appropriate atmosphere.
I am looking forward to the next episode.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Anansi

House MD

Post by Anansi » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:50 pm

I agree with this statement. Less House in House - the guy is sometimes so ... well ... candy XD but it's not such a terrible flaw. These episodes were without fireworks, but I really enjoyed watching them. A nice surprise was the role of Franka Potente and the fucking with her German accent :)
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Ciliren

House MD

Post by Ciliren » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:00 pm

I finished my adventure with House in season 4. Of course, as soon as possible, I'm going to see more episodes. Overall, the production drew me in completely. I love House: both as a series and the protagonist himself.
In general, for me it is ONLY a series and I do not treat it as a medical oracle, a guide on how to live. I don't take him seriously and I still don't know what the American hospital life looks like.

However, my roommate, after watching one of the episodes of the first season (where the presidential candidate was treated) decided that she did not want to have anything to do with this series. She said she was exaggerated, she applauded for incorrect doctor-patient relations, where someone bluntly tells the treated person that they are dying. That viewers may have a skewed notion of medicine and physicians' conduct, etc.
In my opinion, this is a gross exaggeration, but it was impossible to explain to her that the series is a series. Fiction and nothing else. She probably looks at it with the eyes of an adult person and realizes the unreality of the whole situation, but this stubborn creature and nothing can help it, that the opinion of House has the same and no other.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Eredin

House MD

Post by Eredin » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:38 pm

I like House. What for? For being ... twisted. That he is honest, but he can't talk much about himself. For being weak (because he is drugged), but also strong. In general, for the fact that this exaggerated hero, which is House ... is a human being :-) With flaws - finally a hero with a large set of flaws :-)

And I like him for the "dirty twelve" he has around him - a black one he can make fun of (even racist), a bisexual who can make fun of himself, a husband who loves his wife (and mistress), who also gets ... and so on and so on :)

And I like the fact that often humor somehow gets to me :-) For example, saying to a negro that "white board" is called "white" for a reason. Seems like nothing - and I'm happy.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today