Twilight

Dangerous

Twilight

Post by Dangerous » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:59 am

After reading this book, I have to share my impressions with you. "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer is an extraordinary story about the love of Bella and Edward, who is a vampire. On the one hand, he craves her blood, but on the other, he is so delighted with her that he does everything not to hurt her.
The book is written in simple language, it is easy to read and I will tell you that it is incredibly addictive (I read about 450 pages in two days), and I am not surprised that it was recognized as a New York Times bestseller. I recommend it to everyone, and in the meantime, I am starting its second part "New Moon" ...
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Re: Twilight

Post by Gor » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:46 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
veeryyy shitty smth imho
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Leriel

Post by Leriel » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:20 am

Dangerous wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:59 am After reading this book, I have to share my impressions with you. "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer is an extraordinary story about the love of Bella and Edward, who is a vampire. On the one hand, he craves her blood, but on the other, he is so delighted with her that he does everything not to hurt her.
The book is written in simple language, it is easy to read and I will tell you that it is incredibly addictive (I read about 450 pages in two days), and I am not surprised that it was recognized as a New York Times bestseller. I recommend it to everyone, and in the meantime, I am starting its second part "New Moon" ...
I heard a lot about it. My friend freaked me out about 'Twilight', she bought 3 volumes of the book, waiting for the fourth one. From what she told me, it's really a big book. I'm in excess soon to start reading. I also have a video, so this week I am watching it for sure.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

Post by Triss Merigold » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:17 am

I will say it is a divine book. And the movie is worse than a book :ugeek:
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Veldrin

Post by Veldrin » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:43 am

Typical girly stuff ... :lol:
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Post by Sylfil » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:03 am

Veldrin wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:43 am Typical girly stuff ... :lol:
I do not know ... I liked it much :shock: ;) :shock: :?
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Onirke

Post by Onirke » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:59 pm

I have not read the book, but I have heard from friends that it is very cool.
So far I do not have the opportunity and time to read it.

As for the movie, I am going to watch it, but most of all I was encouraged only by Robert Pattison himself and the allegedly good reviews about the movie.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Devil Baby

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:44 pm

And I will start reading this book soon;) Recently I saw my friend sitting reading, I looked at the cover of "Twilight". I decided to borrow soon and see if the book is interesting. The opinions show that it is.
Sell your soul

Oneia

Post by Oneia » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:38 am

cool book, but this BOOM about vampires is annoying so far. that's why I can't normally say that I'm fascinated by vampires.. pff...
Dopamine Addicted

Supergirl

Post by Supergirl » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:48 am

I have personally watched the movie three times, it's great, I like Edward very much, his look is killing :) the best scene is when they kiss for the first time and the final one is when they dance, graze: P
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.