The sign of the Scarlet Moon

Oneia

Re: The sign of the Scarlet Moon

Post by Oneia » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:01 pm

- Simplicity is a virtue, don't forget it. Let us deal with your desire first - the individual whom she called Father stretched out his finger with a slight smirk. Nina's gaze followed him.
Nearby, a man was tied to a wooden chair, one of the black-haired bikers. His head was bowed, blood ran down his face. There was a rattling sound between his bluish lips - he still hadn't regained consciousness. Without the helmet, he completely lost his demonicity, which scared the girl so much when she saw him running with his companion along a dark alley.
"Go ahead," Horatio nodded.
Subconsciously, she knew what to do ...
Dopamine Addicted

Rincewind1

Post by Rincewind1 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:01 pm

Logan walked slowly and calmly, no one saw him, no one heard him.
And he saw and heard perfectly ...

The distant voice of the engine grew closer. The vampire shuddered slightly when the red, sporty Porshe suddenly cut into the calm of the alley. Lanterns on the chrome bonnet flashed when the machine with a screech of tires braked several meters from it.

From within, someone who could not be unrecognized emerged ... not if you're a Nosferatu gathering force.

Damn Panders.
Joseph Shuyler. One of the most dangerous murderers of the New York Black Hand.

What to do?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Supergirl

Post by Supergirl » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:03 pm

Nosferatu slowly retreated towards the darkened area by the wall
- If that motherfucker hasn't noticed me yet -

the hand on his gun was sweating for the first time in many years

"I fucking ... what a swamp, I don't want to die ..." he thought

He concentrated all his will on wiping his self out of the neighborhood, then again a moment that was like inches for him.
years ... speed ... he concentrated, the blood revived in his body

- Just look at me you motherfucker, just start walking towards me, empty threats and what will you do to him !? Who the hell is at the end of the alley ?! -

Thoughts rattled on his head, now only thoughts and fear remained
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Eredin

Post by Eredin » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Nina approached the man, her step soft and curled, like a crawling cat. The smile of the young woman was soothing, although the smile in which beautiful, healthy fangs shone, disturbed and terrified. And yet there was something fascinating about this freshly born Wild of the Night. A disturbingly fascinating person. the young woman moved her head back too gently, and the line of the neck appeared to her eyes. Blood ... the pulsating fluid of life. and she was so thirsty ... She leaned over him. His eyes first expressed fear, then fascination and delight ... Nina's kly pierced his arteries, and the girl began to drink his blood slowly, drop by drop ... Her heart began to beat again as his slowly faded ... sink in it ... empty like a vessel ... ooh ...

Crash.
The pain of a strong blow brings us back to reality.
Nina instinctively grabbed her cheek.

"You mustn't," the man said calmly, rubbing his hand. There was something of a gentleman in his attitude, training an unruly animal - you mustn't.

- First rule, Nino. You became a vampire, that's true ... but you didn't become an inhuman vampire with no rules and no brakes. You are to drink ... but you must not kill the defenseless to satisfy your thirst. Never. If you don't do this, I will kill you myself. Unless someone else does. Unless the Beast does.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Alfa

Post by Alfa » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:05 pm

Kiasyd turned to the gangrel, answering in a calm voice:
“I am Devyn MacBrogan, son of Genevieve d'Artois, Kiasyd. I am not entering your domain with malicious intent, but as a guest of Morden who works here. You could say we have common interests. I am a seeker of knowledge and I came here to see a little thing, in access to which, as I see, someone has already given me.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Poison Ivy

Post by Poison Ivy » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:06 pm

"Kiasyd," muttered Philippe with a slight surprise in his voice, "I didn't think they existed ... and that some of the Kindred except me have a connection with this magazine ... yes, yes," he added, seeing Devyn's gaze, "I write here sometimes, so I know you from surnames.
A latch clicked in Kiasyd's brain. Indeed, P. Stevenson ... known for his cross-sectional texts on Central Africa.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Hawking

Post by Hawking » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:07 pm

- Well, who would have thought. I've read ... your lyrics, Mr. Stevenson. Who would have thought that the world is so small, and yet full of surprises - Devyn mentally scolded himself for following stereotypes.

He glanced at his attacker lying in the widening pool of blood.

"With all due respect, will we wait for the cavalry to arrive?" he asked, looking out one of the windows.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

fabulousfreesia

Post by fabulousfreesia » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:08 pm

- Nobody will come - the gangrel spat contemptuously, looking at the corpse - there was no shooting and this bastard made sure that the alarm systems did not give a sign ... the shitty Hounds, they are getting more and more insolent, they attack even in the gangrel domain ... "Exactly," he jerked his head up, looking carefully at MacBrogan, "can you know where the shadow-wielding Kiasyd came from at such ... interesting moment?" Not to mention one of the World Review managers? Anything related to some unique ... cargo stored in a safe?
Hell. He's not as dumb as ... ah, goddamn stereotypes!
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Dangerous

Post by Dangerous » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:09 pm

"I am a seeker of knowledge, and I must admit that I came here just to familiarize myself with this ... special cargo." It was for this purpose that Morden brought me - I have worked with him more than once on various historical and linguistic puzzles, as a columnist, researcher or consultant. However, this curiosity intrigues me probably much more than his. Please forgive me for this attempt; had I known, it would not have come to this regrettable situation ... You say, Hounds?
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Post by Gor » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:10 pm

`` It was kept a secret and shit gave it, they all flock like bees to the honey, '' Stevenson sighed heavily, sitting carefully on the edge of the desk, `` well, if you don't know anything about Hounds ... '' he stopped suddenly, a moment - for some time now new Kindred have appeared on the streets of New York ... they come from different parts of the world, they are not very numerous yet, but they are well organized. They and their ghouls are very brutal among people and us, only a few times now only chance has saved us from violating the Masquerade. Unfortunately, so far it has not been possible to establish to whom they answer and what they are looking for with such determination. None of them have been caught alive ... unbelievable fanaticism. They have one thing in common, a sign ...

Could it be ..?
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.