The sign of the Scarlet Moon

Ciliren

Re: The sign of the Scarlet Moon

Post by Ciliren » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:56 am

Her scream was hoarse and strange, her own voice coming from her throat foreign to her. Nina curled up, trying to get some air. Mouth, esophagus ... Everything was burning her with living fire. She didn't die ... Why? She should have bled to death long ago. Anyway… she remembered dying. Soft darkness, nothingness from which the safe darkness had been pulled with a brutal tug.
She remembered a frighteningly beautiful scene before her, the one that had taken place before ... She died? But he's alive. He's writhing in pain on the ground, choking and gasping for breath. Horatio… so brutal for those two, so gentle with her. Who is ...?
Hunger… A sudden hunger she had never known before burning her inside. The smell of blood ... The seductive smell of her own blood on her hands as she tried unsuccessfully to stop the bleeding. The girl raised a bloody hand to her mouth, slowly licked the blood. First with disgust, but as if forced. Then she didn't hold back anymore ... She liked it. Like good wine, but different… The temptation to drink more was getting stronger. She looked at Horatio. She felt blood ... It was his blood in her mouth. But he gets up ... Wants to leave.
- No! Do not go. - the girl feels so helpless, but she holds him out with a thin, delicate hand. His hand was covered in blood ... It hurt her more than a bullet wound, but he gave her something more. Something she had never experienced before.
He stared at her, fascinated, like a sculptor on a newly finished work. Her eyes were reflected in his pupils. Nina looked at him, a mixture of horror and fascination in her eyes.
"Who… what are you?" What have you done with me ...? -
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Lonatir

Post by Lonatir » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:59 am

Logan cursed his blood, summoning the shadows to cover him with an Invisible Presence - something told him he'd better move slowly without being seen by anyone. Such a strategy often saved him a lot of trouble, he had already learned in the army that carrying out good reconnaissance could save unnecessary victims. As a vampire, he stated that in the darkness of the night, when the Cainites - and not only them - were spreading through the streets, doing so could save lives.
With maximum concentration, slightly limping, he walked along the empty street in the direction from which the shots were coming ... they were farther and farther away, until they finally fell silent ... but the trace of the intense aura of fear remained ... this trail Nosferatu followed along the string. The late driver did not see him, the policemen rushing to the place from which the palba was coming a moment ago did not see him, passers-by, guided by an inexplicable impulse, looked away in a different direction.
It was amazing how fresh and strong the trail was - the riders must have literally gushed with feelings, otherwise you wouldn't have felt their presence so easily - after all, a vampire is not a radar ...
Ten minutes ... twenty minutes .... half an hour ... the trail was getting older, the remnants of the ominous aura blurred in the air. Motorcyclists maneuvered among the streets, turning every now and then, turning, choosing new directions every now and then, entering new streets.
As if they were running away ... likes chasing someone ...
And when Logan began to give up hope, in a small side street the aura suddenly dissipated, blurred, vanished ...
She touched something deep in his soul. He didn't believe in love at first sight, but the thought of hurting her made his chest ache

wonderwoman

Post by wonderwoman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:06 am

Logan exhaled softly, reached for a .45 with a practiced movement, and gave a soft safety lock. He dropped the sleeve of his coat to hide the weapon a little and entered the alley. Still hidden in the shade, he began to look carefully in all directions. He tried to remain as calm as possible ... his nervousness served the Beast.
It's Not About What You Deserve; It's About What You Believe

Pensmug

Post by Pensmug » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:09 am

The man smiled gently.
- The answers, my beautiful, are like a bunch of keys ...
There was silence for a moment.
“It is too bad you were Changed under these circumstances. Very bad. This is not the place and not the time - he rubbed his cheek with his hand - I have no way of telling you the basic rules and laws ... you are like a child wandering in the dark ... - he raised his head, listening, then slowly lowered her - no, it's still not them.
Nina was breathing hard. Every breath was a great pain for her ... but the desire to listen to a man dominated the pain and thirst for a dry throat ... now ... and endlessly ...
"Honor, my dear," Horatio raised his finger, "this virtue is the most important thing in this ugly world." It dies slowly, absorbed by predatory human beings ... and not only by them. Honor replaced by private life, greed, hypocrisy ... unfortunately it is difficult to oppose it. But sometimes you have to… ”He paused, staring at some point, many great years away.
"So," he said after a moment, shaking his head like someone awakened from a deep sleep, "I made you die." So it was logical that I had to fix the mistake with honor ... give you a new life ... dead ... or whatever you want to call it. Unfortunately, I remembered the beauty of the whistling projectiles, in the pleasure of escaping for the sake of escaping ... I acted like a young bullfighter. So ... even though this was not the time for your Change, I have given you a new existence.
- You are now one of the Lasombra Antitribu, Nino O'Neil. Vampire, great-granddaughter of the great Montano.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Takwir

Post by Takwir » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:11 am

The vision finally faded away, erased by Kiasyd's magic. "Now I know who took the cards - the masked one. Gods, help me!"
Putting the glove on, Devyn scooped up the two most solid looking broken chair legs from the floor and peeked out from behind the door frame. The crazed opponents were still tearing out tufts of hair and pieces of flesh from each other. Kiasyd once again cursed his blood, increasing strength and agility to a superhuman level, knowing he only had one chance ...
And then, almost simultaneously, several things happened.
The shadows in the room swirled, summoned by MacBrogan's power, concentrating into a great, impenetrable, soul-chilling Darkness. Kiasyd, perfectly seeing in his own Shadow Sphere, took off like a cobra, sticking a stake in the man's back in the balaclava at the height of his heart, praying that he would hit without a box.
With a thud, a makeshift pin slid under the man's left shoulder blade. The attacked man made a hollow, moaning noise ending in an unpleasant gurgling ... then he went limp.
Devyn didn't even look in the direction of the sliding body, pressing his whole body against the beastly one. He still had the advantage of being surprised, but it couldn't last forever, fractions of a second decided.
His opponent was quick and dangerous, probably also operating under the influence of cursed blood. Despite the suffocating darkness, he managed to dodge a little and - with a good dose of luck - grabbed MacBrogan's hand that held the stake. However, he did not manage to stop the body weight of the speeding Kiasyd - they flew between the desks, tight in their grip. Moments later, the world swirled in his eyes as the beastly man stumbled over a chair and fell on his back. Snatched away by the rush, Devyn let go of him and, rolling across the floor, banged his head on the edge of the desk. All the stars danced before his eyes, dull, nauseating pain spreading across his skull, blurring his vision for a moment. He shook his head furiously. He had to get his eyesight back!
He could see through a haze the office overrun with the Shadow Sphere, his opponent slowly rising from the floor. He was gasping and looking around - the terrifying tentacles of the darkness even acted on him, despite the glowing animal eyes he could not quite pierce the prevailing darkness.
Morden! If Devyn doesn't take off the darkness, the fat man is about to choke!
"Wait," his opponent growled, slowly scrambling off the ground, "stop!" You're not one of them, you don't smell like them ... stop!
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Murin

Post by Murin » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:15 am

Kiasyd did not have time to think about his opponent's words. Whether the latter was telling the truth or preparing an ambush, Morden did not deserve to die. The darkness faded away as quickly and silently as it appeared; a few fluorescent lamps, not broken during the fight, squawked and began to twinkle on the battlefield. Devyn, feeling terrible exhaustion seize his limbs now, as the force from the enchanted blood was leaving them inexorably, walked over to the lying journalist and with his last effort knocked back the door crushing him. He knelt, indifferent to the presence of the other vampire, and touched his fingers to his companion's artery. Searching for a pulse with his fingertips, he turned his head towards the muscular Relatives.

"Speak," he sighed heavily, wondering if he would be able to take the book from the masked burglar lying with the stake in his back ... and escape with her life.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Irakhash

Post by Irakhash » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:16 am

Though his voice was melodic and beautiful, though her throat burned with pain, a thirst unknown to her was growing inside her, and her lungs were about to explode, anger boiled in Nina. Pure and primal ...
- Honor ?! She croaked, standing up. "You dare to talk to me about honor ?!" I don't know what you did to me ... I don't know who ... What are Lasombra, I have no idea who Montano is and why should I be his great-granddaughter ... I know my life is in ruins! Honor? You wanna come out of it with your face ... With honor? Every word that passed through her throat hurt, as if someone had cut it. But she continued… anger boiled over her, and her black eyes blazed with a strange glow. Like the eyes of an animal, fierce and beautiful, just released. She didn't wait for his reply, even if he wanted to say anything. - Teach me who I am ... Or send me this knowledge by e-mail as you wish. Her voice dripped with cynicism and irony. - But I need to know ... Knowledge is power, a keychain to hundreds of doors ... And I want the key to those you led me to ... Honor? Your debt will be paid once I know what you really gave me ... -
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Brerg

Post by Brerg » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:18 am

- You feel it, don't you? The man looked at her with a slight smirk, his gaze was ironically appraising - you are so thirsty that you could drink a bucket of water ... but you subconsciously know that water will not help you ... right?
admit your feelings and you will learn the first piece of the puzzle ...
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Matsui

Post by Matsui » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:18 am

The disturbing glittering eyes dimmed slightly. The beast that was so visible in the man's sharp features deemed itself defeated ... for now.
- I'm Philippe Stevenson, of the Gangrel clan - the voice was getting calmer, animal snarling accents melted in it, fading away - Who are you intruder and what are you looking for in our Domain? What's your relationship with Morden?
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Vataes

Post by Vataes » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:19 am

A smile appeared on Nina's lips, the cruel expression of which did not match the delicate, noble features of her face. She smiled broadly at him, and the man saw that the girl had fangs ... a pair of healthy fangs, not a normal thing in human teeth. A fire was burning in Nina's eyes.
- How easy it is for you ... Father ... -
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.