The sign of the Scarlet Moon

Leriel

Re: The sign of the Scarlet Moon

Post by Leriel » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:11 pm

... The sign of the crown? MacBrogan decided to shoot. - I do not have an ardent feeling - he pursed his lips ironically - lovingly associating us Camarilla, but whether we like it or not, Masquerade is our only hope. Do you believe in the law of the Triad and in sympathy? Everything happens in threes and everything we participate in threefold will have consequences. We were here, the three of us - it was not entirely clear whether he meant Morden or the Hound - and we all crave notes, though each for a different reason. In exchange for the opportunity to study this monument, I will do my best to bring order and peace back here, and to reveal and stop those guilty of the confusion. What do you think about that offer, Mr. Stevenson?
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

Post by Triss Merigold » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:12 pm

- No, sir. Casid. Close, close .... warm, but not hot. Lasombra's crown is an important element for them ... but not for everyone. Something else brings them together. Something that just ignites their fanaticism.
- The sign of the Scarlet Moon.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Woland

Post by Woland » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:13 pm

- So easy, Father ... So easy for you to create me, but how difficult it is for you to teach me anything other than hitting. - some dark light caught in her black eyes. - Innocent ...? I was innocent until you got me into this dark game. Take responsibility for your actions now. Teach me how to live, and judge whether someone is innocent or not, leave me. Instead of teaching me and relying on my judgment, you are making death threats. - She smiled slightly, looking into his eyes. - Know that I will never be an obedient dog. I never was ... never will.

Veldrin

Post by Veldrin » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:15 pm

"Once," the man said softly, without looking at her, staring at some light-years distant point, "I happened to achieve my life goal." It doesn't matter anymore what it was ... it happened two centuries ago. When I praised my father, he suddenly punched me in the face, so that I landed a few meters from him, against the wall. My head was buzzing for a long time after this blow.
"Do you know what you got for?" He asked me, and when I shook my head, he said, "Perhaps after many years the memory of what you have done, what you achieved will be lost in your head. But pain is more real ... you remember it longer than happiness. It will keep it forever written in your head and when you remember the pain, you will understand the importance of this moment "
"Yes, Nino," Horatio smiled almost tenderly, "you won't forget my directions." You've become a vampire ... but in the hidden world you have entered, which most people don't know about, there are also rules in this world that must not be broken. I didn't set them ... but like you, I have to follow them. So don't judge me as a tyrant ... I'm just Lasombra.
Well ... learn what a Masquerade is ... learn what progenitor is ... meet the Clans ...

Nina soaked up her Father's words.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Post by Sylfil » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:16 pm

- You're measuring me with your tape measure. I am not you, Father, I will never be. But since I am about to participate in this Maksarada, to be ... Lasombra, let me be someone who will learn from you according to his conscience. I will learn ... because I have no choice. Nina looked the man in the eyes. No fear ... - I've always been rebellious, but this was what gave me the strength to achieve what I was striving for, and not over the corpses. Patience, mental dexterity ... So teach me, but remember: too often a dog beaten never becomes submissive, but begins to hate and only waits for an opportunity to leave. The young woman smiled. - Well, Father ... Let's go.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it