The characters we play

Alfa

The characters we play

Post by Alfa » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:51 am

Hi, I'm Ecthelion ... My story is quite turbulent ... From what I remember, as a little boy I was kidnapped from my Elvish parents living in ancient forests ... After that incident I grew up in a nomadic human society ... Being my Elf life among people was very hard, so quite quickly I ended this period of my life and started wandering around the world ... This is how I became a bounty hunter ...
Due to the history of my life, I differ a bit from the rest of my race, my hall is not radiant with dignity, but rather you can see the years I spent in the wild ... I have black long hair, I am usually wearing a dark brown leather coat with a hood.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Poison Ivy

Re: The characters we play

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:52 am

Hello everyone, my name is Illaifen. I think you can see what I look like, but just in case I will say something about my appearance. I wear a long, black coat, usually with a hood, in which I look like a priest of some religions, but appearances can be deceptive - I am an adept of blackmail. The hair is long, and I always carry a weapon under my belt to hurt the malicious person before any stupid idea comes to her mind.
As for my past, don't ask, none of your business. I won't tell you anything anyway, but if you think, maybe you can deduce something.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Hawking

Post by Hawking » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:01 am

Welcome.

I am called Henn, as you can see I am human.
My calling is to be a druid, unfortunately since the sacred grove of my mentor and protector was burned down and he was killed, I have been traveling the continent in search of a place that I could take care of. So far I have not found one but I am still looking. Old faith has to digest, and so someday I will find a grove to take care of.

When nature is harmed and I see it, you can be sure that I will not leave it like this. So do not dare in front of me to senselessly oppress animals or destroy the beauty of nature!
Do not think that I am a simpleton from the forest, in my youth, before I ran away from home to the forest, I was studying and fluent in writing and reading, as my father wanted. My parents still live and work on the estate near Albi, on the border between Italy and Occitania, and I can always count on their support.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

fabulousfreesia

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:25 am

Hello.

Call me Galmaris.

I am not going to present my story to you when you will surely forget it anyway. Know one thing - although I'm only 127 years old, I have passed my life in my life. My slender and seemingly fragile figure may seem incapable of long and difficult journeys, but believe me - this arm drew its arches as many times as the stars in the sky, and the arrows were never unjustly fired. A chestnut-haired elf must be able to defend herself.
I can assure you that I will repay you with help on the team. But remember - I can't stand duplicity!
What can I offer you? A helpful arm and everything I learned living in the woods. I am a hunter.

This is how my brother immortalized me ... when I still had a brother ... and that was a long time ago ... so long ago that a man wielding a sword cannot remember ...

So - hello again.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Dangerous

Post by Dangerous » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:35 am

Are you asking who I am? - a young warrior looks at you with her coal-black eyes and you feel that look pierce your soul through and through - I am called Atshula and the history of my life is strewn with the blood of my enemies ...

- Are you looking at my sword? - an ironic smile appears on her face seeing your interest - Yes, I can use it. Maybe I have no experience yet, but more than once the blade pierced the body of the enemy and his warm blood ran down my hands. I will not say, a very pleasant feeling ... - the woman thinks for a moment, trying to recall an event.

The glow of the moon and she standing in the background with a sword ready to strike and in front of her a kneeling man, begging for mercy, dressed only in a nightgown. Then one quick cut, and the wretch's head rolls across the marble, icy floor to finally rest in a warm pool of blood ...

The woman plunges into reflection and by the force of her will she extracts from the farthest corners of her memory another event, so significant in her life.
Rainy cold night. A small teenage girl, sick and cold, sits huddled in a dark alley of a big city, at his mercy and disgrace. He is waiting for merciful death to end her suffering ... Suddenly she feels such a pleasant feeling of warmth. It is a cloak, a thick woolen cloak envelops her frozen body, and the strong hands of a mature man carry her out of this vestibule of hell.
Her mentor, her master ... the man who gave meaning to her life, who taught her that life is not to be taken away, but to protect it at all costs. A teenage orphan and a noble warrior - how strange they formed a duo.
She would never feel the warmth that saved her life that night. Her guardian was dead, killed by order of one of the magnates. At the thought of this, the woman is overwhelmed by deep regret combined with rage and a desire for vengeance, which was satisfied that moonlit night ...

- Who am I? I'll tell you. I am the shadow that flits through the darkest alleys of the city at night, the breeze you feel on your face, the leaf falling from the tree in the autumn season. I am the blade that will pierce your body when you least expect it ...
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Post by Gor » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:15 am

Hehehehehe ...... come on, sir, the innkeeper, the front, dwarven spunk. For today Grisma the Ratcatcher and his faithful "beast" Grog (a little doggie reaching the knees with a keen eye) have finished the job. And so I am a rat catcher, I mean the one who kills rats.

Well, don't hesitate, Mr. Innkeeper, an empty cup scares me with its dry bottom.
Ooooh, it's just a sweet tooth. You can see that you know what is good, Mr. Innkeeper, that you did not fall out from under your tail.
I see you looking at my stuff. Well, it's time. Enough sitting in those damp canals. You can only get sick from this. The rheumatism of the scribes will turn and the end of the song will be about Grism the Ratcatcher. Well, that's it, it was over. Haven't you heard of what job is right for a dwarf like me? You ask what I can? Hahahahaha .... I can surprise Mr. Innkeeper. I can do it like nobody else. I am not afraid of any work, as long as it is not boring. And when Grisma launches his concept, it's time to go. And yes, I can do with an ax, and how. If the rat grows too big, you need to pat it by hand. But the real fun is playing on this pipe what I wear under my arm. Look, sweetie. You know what this is? It's a dwarven technical thought ..... hahahaha. The gun is called. But what am I going to do to you here in vain. You press and you hit the hell with what's on you. If it doesn't kill, it will stun and melt hehehe.

Eh, you have no better way to soothe your nerves than a strong, strong liquor and a pipe herb like what I'm just stuffing into my pipe. Speaking of, some appetizer would have worked, because sleepy was making me happy for what food. Well, give me a piece of smoked bacon here.
Hola hola little skunk! Beware of my things! (Good Grog, you take good care of it) Just say out of curiosity? Then don't let it interest you. These bags contain my toys. And the long one is funny? This is my best toy so far. I call it "Grismi's retort" eheheheehe. Ladies innkeeper, take this little one to the back room, because he will ask for more, pour some more, or give the jug right away. Oh, and give my dog ​​some food. It may not look like these palace wonders, but as you can see, it is worth out of 10 such twisted freaks.

Well, he ate, drank some more and sipped his pipe and I'll be almost happy. Only those two who sit in the corner, there are some not like that in the shade. Do you know them Mr. Innkeeper? Something their eyes look towards me too often at my toys. Something feels like their feet are itching. And you, Grog, are you sleeping or what? (the dog looked up at you). Two fat rats nearby and you don't give a sign. Hehehe, I'm here for you a little cheese, you rats are mine. Just wait, the "magic pipe" will fill it with dust and I will play you a beautiful melody. Unless you go to your head and give it up. (I know that you won't look for reason in their empty heads. I look at the innkeeper's frightened and frightened gaze. The rats are pushing themselves into the rat-catcher's paws. Hehehehe, people are just people, not much can be expected from them. )
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Leriel

Post by Leriel » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:01 am

hi,

They call me Amroth, apparently I am an elf. Despite my young age (I am only 162 years old) I have experienced a lot in my life, both good and bad moments, unfortunately with the balance tilted definitely to the other side. I don't trust other countrymen, I don't trust other races, it's just that life has taught me that you can only count on yourself, so please don't blame me if I will approach some things with a distance at the beginning. I will not elaborate on the history of my life, because why. All I can say is that for many years I have lived in a corrupt and vain Empire that may have influenced my character the most. Years later in Exeter, I started attending the school of magic, which I only lasted a few years. I set off without knowing that it was here that my path would cross with yours, thus building a new, yet unknown, course of events.
What will come of it, let's leave the guesswork and speculations to ourselves ...
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:25 am

Let him be greeted!

What's up with me? Well, things have changed a bit since we were hiking together for the last time. Back then, when I was a young idealist, I wanted to look after the sacred grove - Henn druid it sounded beautiful. But you can see the Gods had other plans for me.
No no, ha ha, I didn't become a necromancer. Taal and Rhya weren't that perverse in their plans. The forest is still my love. However, I saw a lot of evil and chaos during our travels. These poachers, for example - which would suddenly spill their blood - have proliferated like vermin recently. Now, when I meet such a wicked man, I send him an arrow straight into the gut! What! Has it for its own! Let him go back to his Khorn and tell him who killed him like that! The forest is sacred, and I will not let it be robbed! So I look after him and take care of what he does not hurt.

Once upon a time I was a gamekeeper at the rich Lord's at Parravon, this fat pig that eats from golden platters and has not read a single book in her life! I looked after its forest and game. By the time, however.
Imagine that my "Lord" told me to cut down trees on the Equinox Day. He wanted a new wing in his seat! Ha, never see him! I kicked him in his elegance and went out into the world. Well, I wander again, we meet again on the trail ...
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Woland

Post by Woland » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:35 am

Welcome! In the northern part, where I come from, I am called Tasuen, but in this area my second name has become more established - Xardas. You can call me anyway, it is the same to me. As you can see, I am quite tall, I have fair hair, bangs (for fun ...) and blue eyes. I am slim and you could say even light.
But enough of this concern about 'beauty' ... Yes, you think I'm a warrior. On my back I carry a crossbow, probably my favorite, in any case the most used weapon. I also wield a great sword, which is an extension of my hand ... punishing hand, destroying those who attack me or my companions.
Even though I am a fighter, I am not particularly skilled. Ha, you will ask, why am I still alive then? Well, thanks to my other qualities ... I owe my power to perceptiveness, quickness, high intelligence and appropriate approach to the enemy, if it comes to hand-to-hand combat. However, I rarely play a psychologist, and although I can wield a sword very well, I usually attack from a distance, from stealth. That is why I like the crossbow and during missions I occupy unusual places - I am often a scout, penetrating the area and stealthily neutralizing enemies with a bolt directed between the eyes or the back of the head.
I am rather reticent, although in the company of people who respect me, I can be open and outgoing. Do not be confused by my attitude - I am cool, calm, approaching everything with scrutinizing distrust, squinting my piercing eyes. However, honor is my highest value. Even though I sometimes aim at the back from a tree, honor is everything to me. I am not a coward - I am a soul-burning dragon with fire in his eyes, but masking himself very well.
I've said too much about myself ... but your comrades must be trusted.
Where did I come from on the journey? Well, on the one hand, personal matters, and on the other, a desire to earn money ... a mercenary must seek a job and a fair payment ... Even people like me must eat.
Enough of smacking, because I'm starting to rave smack dubs! Let's go!