Civilization Call to Power

Veldrin

Post by Veldrin » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:50 pm

Yesterday I installed the Civ V and started the colonization of America by the people of the Land of the Rising Sun. Fixed some things that were annoying in IV. The element of religious diversity was practically eliminated, but the matters related to the selection of the political system were solved in a much more interesting way (you can assemble yourself from various spare parts). Overall, the gameplay is quite simplified. I'm not thrilled, but I accept it better than IV.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Vataes

Post by Vataes » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:59 pm

Honey was also abolished. I didn't finish a single game, and I started dozens of them. The Civ IV was much less fun.
As for the last things, I ended up with 100% single player Red Dead Redemption - much better than GTA IV, although the game is almost the same. Only in the Wild West.
From the pct things - Left 4 Dead dw�jeczka, quite nice co-op, Magicka (the game is one great intertextuality, I highly recommend it). And currently Commandos - probably one of the best pc games I've never finished. I Fate of the World - saving the world from the oppression of the greenhouse effect. A very original card game. And it's so nice to wipe out half the world to reduce the temperature in the world.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Hawking

Post by Hawking » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:26 pm

I have been playing Civilization from the beginning, each installment was addictive, the four was great, I played it hundreds of times. After installing five, I fired ten times, I didn't finish any game and uninstalled it. Shit.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Takwir

Post by Takwir » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:42 pm

Sorry, but true. I tried three times myself before giving it up.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Dangerous

Post by Dangerous » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:16 pm

I played four for a while, but I didn't like it very much. I prefer 3 - simple and legible graphics, without any fancy complications.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Kaikki

Post by Kaikki » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:20 pm

I was playing in three after playing a little in four - unfortunately I couldn't convince myself of the downgrade.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Alfa

Post by Alfa » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:11 pm

I had only part III. Pretty cool strategy, I join Tixon's speech ... simple as hell and this graphics. After that, is it worth it? or as already stubborn on Friday?
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Matsui

Post by Matsui » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:39 pm

But I have tried many times and there is no chemistry, not even with the additives. So I categorically say it's not brilliant.
I only play with five for the second day, and I regret buying it, but somehow I am better off than IV.
I don't know how to explain it, magic.

And I was fucking in the mood for some nice strategy. I got bored with Napol Leon in the Total �or stove after two hours, and I went through Dawn of War: Retribution five times normally and five times backwards. I wonder if I should use the old Master of Orion 3 or something from the Close Combat series on the tin.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Woland

Post by Woland » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:45 pm

I just didn't play III. For me, one is a lot of nice memories, and two hundred hours of great entertainment.

Onirke

Post by Onirke » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:43 pm

Medieval with the Stainless Steel 6.2 mod drew me in for years
in one short time, because in a moment I got in the hands of II and it was really a long time, three also approached me and the best four, hundreds of hours. and that's it.
Honestly, the four were also irritating at the beginning, but only until I surprised the news
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.