War... war never changes

Anansi

War... war never changes

Post by Anansi » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:20 am

I know, I know, I have replaced this Legion because it is one of the options. And you can't help but get in the way of working for other factions.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Eredin

War... war never changes

Post by Eredin » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:44 am

Paladinian is rather impossible to pass NV, but surprisingly much can be achieved with a good word (although it is easier to achieve it with a good word and a great giver // thinks). There are a lot of bloody options in the NCR thread (NCR is simple and uncomplicated) - and you can still get things done without bloodshed. Well, no excessive bloodshed. I don't want to spoil it, but many factions can be persuaded to cooperate with the Republic, even those that they seem to have hard on the stump with the Republicans.
Bajd�a, in retrospect, I appreciate the Comprehension perk, which is overwhelming and too much. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Takwir

War... war never changes

Post by Takwir » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:37 am

Truth. I noticed it a bit late, because it was only in Ceiling. I have been developing a speech from the last two levels. And I have indecent underwear: D
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Kaikki

War... war never changes

Post by Kaikki » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:26 pm

It can be done so that by playing on the NCR side you can lead to an alliance with the BoS.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Matsui

War... war never changes

Post by Matsui » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:55 pm

Even Great Khans will go on the NCR leash, if you play it well // you think. I guess you can't negotiate with the Fiends, but I haven't even tried. Too much fun giving them a mouthful // orc
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Brerg

War... war never changes

Post by Brerg » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:16 pm

I know, but somehow always get them to start their own // spell empire
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Woland

War... war never changes

Post by Woland » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:01 pm

Everything is fun, but IMO are the three most important, most facilitating gameplay.

Dangerous

War... war never changes

Post by Dangerous » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:20 pm

The more that Science is more or less situational, you can usually come back later or burn yourself out with a magazine; with Speech it more or less works, but when it comes to Small guns and Sneak, there's no mercy here, if you miss or discover you, it's messed up, no time for a second try. You should develop your sneak and militia to the max, precisely because you don't really know when they will come in handy - the rest can be easily lifted to 80 (with the semi-divine Comprehension perk and the appropriate writing, we have 100 then, and the opportunity to use skills at level 100 is not there again) so many, with Lockpick I counted about 5 locks of this degree of difficulty). With the Comprehension, Educated and INT 10 perks, you can easily make a character ready for everything. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

EDIT: by the way, many skills just don't pay off above a certain level, unless you have a very specific character - e.g. Repair 50 is enough to build a Weapon Repair Kit, a survival base for a shooter, and even if you don't run with mechanic, there aren't many reasons to invest more in Repair.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Devil Baby

War... war never changes

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:37 pm

I am waiting for my computer to impress a bit to play the New Vegas additions to the maximum detail. Fallout 3 was super smooth for me and Vegas was as if someone had sanded the modes on the tin. And the only disadvantage of Vegas is the very small space, or rather the circular topography of the area.
Sell your soul

Hawking

War... war never changes

Post by Hawking » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:16 pm

Arcade has the most atmospheric. It's a total icing on the cake itself, a cool Fallout 2 suspense, gives you unique armor and doubles the epic ending of the game.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.