War... war never changes

fabulousfreesia

War... war never changes

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:18 am

She did not come out. Especially since the same script patent was in F2 with the Shi and their Emperor. This is creative impotence.

Only the aesthetics of the enclave's appearance and the flying bot enclaves were really cool.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Onirke

War... war never changes

Post by Onirke » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:41 am

And the one with the gun at every turn is a dog, sir? : P In addition, you can find the best gun in the game, the All-American. And the Vault in the middle of the Strip is great (the one where gamblers were shut down and decisions were made randomly // thoughts). So "only two" is overkill // orc
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Devil Baby

War... war never changes

Post by Devil Baby » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:40 am

All the action with the Vaults makes sense when you embrace the whole experiment, considering each Vault separately means covering the forest with trees: P
Sell your soul

Murin

War... war never changes

Post by Murin » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:47 am

If "F3" had been all about gameplay, world coherence and the story of "New Vegas", I'd be blown away.
The best one was where the townspeople chose the overseer-victim. It was fun to recreate the whole story from the following traces in the deserted shelter. Of course, with a visit to the final chamber.
Considering them separately makes sense as different and surprising aesthetics. This was probably the motivation for the whole idea - diversity to entertain the player. Because the purposefulness of some crypts in the context of the general experiment is very debatable. Even so, the experience remains fairly consistent and persuasive if you wink.

Anyway, the experiment is a thing of the past, somehow it configures the later reality. Fallout asks the question - what / who should rule the postnuclear world. The whole game is based on the conflict of vision (old vs new world) of the new order. Why did the Brotherhood of Steel decline? The initial power destroyed in isolation treating the entire outside like some commoners. And on the outside, life was taking place, people with aspirations and dreams were arranging the world by taking it as it is. They just wanted to live and that's how NCR was created, e.g.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Pensmug

War... war never changes

Post by Pensmug » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:16 am

The Tactics final is a good example. The BOS becomes a power when he connects with the Calculator and takes mutki, ghouls, claws, etc under his wing ... then it is clearly stated that the confrontation with the western BOS has a good chance of success.

And in New Vegas, the Brotherhood is the best alliance with NCR.
It would be undoubtedly the best part of the game, but something was missing.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Veldrin

War... war never changes

Post by Veldrin » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:40 am

Only, Tactics is not included in the Fallout world. It's a pity for me, because back then the Brotherhood was awesome.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Leriel

War... war never changes

Post by Leriel » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:22 pm

I consider it a separate part set in the same setting, as well so Tactics is embedded in this world. However, I understand that you mean weaving the story of Tactics into the story of F3 or F: NV. As far as I remember, in F3, during a conversation with one of the Palladins of BOS, there is a brief mention of a brotherhood from the Chicago areas. Kind of nothing, but always something.

If somebody moved their heads ... it's the next Fallout, it could be about the Chicago Brotherhood confrontation with the Los Angeles Brotherhood. That would be something.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Hawking

War... war never changes

Post by Hawking » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:08 pm

No, two are, however, two. I do not know how much sentiment there is, but for me he remains an unquestionable leader.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Sylfil

War... war never changes

Post by Sylfil » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:11 pm

gentlemen and ladies, do you have any experience with the vegas DLC? No? Then sit down and listen.
They are crazy. Except for the Honest Hearts I'm going through right now and it's pretty average.
Dead Money is an attempt to break into a hotel vault. Sounds familiar? But first you have to walk around the ghost town and put together a crew. The new companions are great, all of them screwed up, and the city itself is a death zone. Poisonous cloud (on hardcore causing a slow but continuous decline in life), receivers that can blow up the player, various types of traps and the original townspeople who are tough bastards. And there is no original equipment - instead, machines with which you can exchange special tokens for the desired goods. Plus collecting loot. In a word, climate as hell.
Old World Blues takes the player to the research facility in Big Empty. It sounds proud / scary, but it's actually one big rotfl - a bunch of mad scientists with an even crazier scientist. The add-on offers the best of Fallout - (malicious) humor. It is advisable to have someone to help you pick up from the floor. And among the loot, you can find the stealth armorHow fast can you get to the extras? For example, a beginner character?.
Lonesome Road is the most serious of the additions, throwing the player into a very unpleasant region - Divide. Tough opponents, atmospheric locations (including the fierce The Courier's Mile), lots of challenges to find something, and nukes.
And ... Ulysses. Damn charismatic figure.
It's worth it. It's definitely worth it.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Matsui

War... war never changes

Post by Matsui » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:58 pm

They are available immediately, but due to the difficulty level, they advise you to keep your character at level 15/20/25. I went there 40+ and you had to be careful, but the strength of the opponents is adjusted to the player's level.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.