War... war never changes

Brerg

War... war never changes

Post by Brerg » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:56 pm

And I put "F4" on. And as always, the official requirements turned out to be exaggerated. On my machine a bit below the minimum spec, I gram with medium detail and a 1440x900 separation, pulling out a bit 40-50 frames. And again a secretive sniper. And the plot may not be crazy, but the very beginning is thrilling.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Onirke

War... war never changes

Post by Onirke » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:37 pm

This game has its moments, though often unintentional. Yesterday, with Piper, I penetrated the sows (what is the boar doing in the castle?: Freak :) at the canning factory, where the owner processed ghouls into Szczecin paprikash (literally). Imagine the scene. Tight, dirty, and smelly dungeons (in fact, they're more of a sewer), full of split ghouls around. A boy and a girl are walking down the corridor, dressed in painted power armors and their tactical lights turned on. He has a combat shot, she has a minigun. Suddenly they stop and confess their love to each other
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Poison Ivy

War... war never changes

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 pm

Play 4 snobs. I fired up 3, had a little fun and got back to Vegas. Miracle, miracle. And a moment ago I took back Weronika, who reminded me why I fell in love with her: mrgreen:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Pensmug

War... war never changes

Post by Pensmug » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:20 pm

Because if you don't fall in love, she has a power fista and will catch up with you before you choke out "Well, I didn't even look at her, oh, not the vaccine!" ? //thinks
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Murin

War... war never changes

Post by Murin » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:01 pm

Unfortunately, F4 becomes casual very quickly "go out into the city, explore the dungeons, build your own kolkhoz and don't worry about the number of power armor cores, they literally lie on the ground". Such a boring Skyrim. I'm just trying to blow the Institute into space and banish the Brotherhood of Steel (this is my first time playing against those tin motherfuckers, arrogant dicks). And I have to admit that shooting down a vertibird with a rocket is what the guerilla like the most // spell

This game needs a severe mechanics overhaul and Obsidian writers --_-

Oh, you know what is the best assassin build in the game? Power armor with combat cockpit + nuclear physicist perk + stealth perk + rifle perk + sniper perk + suppressed gauss. Jeder Schuss, ein (Brotherood Paladin) Russ --_-

Yes, you can sneak in power armor. Yes, effective.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Alfa

War... war never changes

Post by Alfa » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:50 am

Give moderators six months, they'll make a miracle out of it.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Kaikki

War... war never changes

Post by Kaikki » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:43 am

From the new year on, I will play "F4" slowly and in the last few days I caught up with the plot. It's not thrilling, but I have identified myself with the main character to some extent. I based my emotions on the search for my kidnapped son. And today I found him. They faced it a bit, though I expected something similar. Either way - at this point the story loses any deeper meaning. Either we destroy the Institute or we join it. Routine. It even seems that this join offers the only action solution with value. However, the entire message of the "Fallouts" to date contradicts the philosophy of the Institute, which would destroy people living on the surface. Well ... The only human option is the Minutemans. Otherwise, either hypocrites or xenophobes or eco fanatics.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Dangerous

War... war never changes

Post by Dangerous » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:57 am

I discovered the charms of getting high on chemicals and flying unarmed / melee. But this is great: mrgreen:

And I have to bomb NCR (and Legion) but I feel such reluctance and moral hangover (but I haven't done it yet!).
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

fabulousfreesia

War... war never changes

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:49 am

I don't feel like playing Vegas anymore, it seems that I only have to support NRK and the game is over, I'm at level 30 and I'm not happy anymore. In addition, I entered the building on Czarna G�ra and I had to kill everyone immediately and I would prefer to fix the robot, why didn't the game give me a choice?
Since Raul stayed in the building, how did the dark ones find out that I was talking to him, telepathically?
And I haven't saved a game for a long time, so there was no point in going back and not going to this Raul at all.

I leveled up frustratingly fast because right at the beginning of the game I became an enemy of the Legion (not of my own free will) and had to fight their firing squad all the time, frustrating and boring.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Vataes

War... war never changes

Post by Vataes » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:47 am

Two words: Lonesome Road.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.