War... war never changes

Woland

War... war never changes

Post by Woland » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:09 pm

Admit you never walked a Falla and saw the end credits. : P

Murin

War... war never changes

Post by Murin » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:46 pm

I have walked the Falla several times, but I have never (in any game) read the end credits.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Kaikki

War... war never changes

Post by Kaikki » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:22 pm

When I was young, I always read the end credits, looking for Polish surnames to tickle my little inner WHITE EAGLE. By the way, did you press Credits while holding down the shift? // devil
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Ciliren

War... war never changes

Post by Ciliren » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:56 pm

I am at the stage of purchasing add-ons for my F3 and the question is, what do you think about the Zeta Spaceship add-on?

it is only in the GOTA version, I can buy inexpensively 2 packs of 2 other extras ...
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Leriel

War... war never changes

Post by Leriel » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:56 pm

Crap. Nightmare. And generally. A terribly strange and uneven accessory. It has its moments but generally boring.

However, I would buy the version with all the extras anyway, if there is not much difference in price. Because it looks better on a shelf after all: Mrgreen: If there's a big difference, grab the rest of the accessories and run.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Perv

War... war never changes

Post by Perv » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:34 pm

Not that I'm bragging, but I have my own spaceship;)
It's so good being bad

fabulousfreesia

War... war never changes

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:37 pm

hmm, I'm stuck in the Mothership Zeta - I'm at the end, I have the door to the bridge as unavailable, although everyone has gone there already ... a bit irritating because I'm looking for ...
any suggestion?
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Veldrin

War... war never changes

Post by Veldrin » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:03 pm

The tilde in the paw can be unlocked, you just need to change the HID keyboard in the settings.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

War... war never changes

Post by Sylfil » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:32 pm

lapek sees the keyboard as HID and besides, a few others probably to operate the touch keys and the remote control ...

I spent 3 hours thoroughly penetrating the alien ship, nowhere to find any activator of the door closing the way to the bridge.

but I read on the web that there are a few more locations that I did not get to ... fuck ... annoying addition
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Brerg

War... war never changes

Post by Brerg » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:11 pm

There you had to replace the drivers somehow. I did it on a pawn about a year ago.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.