War... war never changes

Irakhash

War... war never changes

Post by Irakhash » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:24 am

We start the game before the war. Some of the robot's voice heard John Cleese, but I watch it at work and it's hard for me to tell.

PipBoy is to be added to the collector's edition, into which you can insert your smartphone with a special application and simulate the operation of PipBoy from the game world ... Oh boy.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

fabulousfreesia

War... war never changes

Post by fabulousfreesia » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:23 am

It is not the end. Additional info:
- a huge crafting system. Such Minecraft in Fallout. You can create your own shelter, your own settlement in principle. It's an optional part of the game, but I suspect a lot of people will be in it all the time.
- you will be able to disassemble everything you can find in the game and use these elements to modify, improve and create new items.
- the release date is ... 11/15/2015!
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Alfa

War... war never changes

Post by Alfa » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:42 am

I'm not some graphics-warped type, but this game looks like they made it on the same engine as Fallout 3, and they haven't improved anything for so many years. It's a bit bad considering what standards the developers are getting used to (for example, Cd Projekt RED in The Witcher 3).

Nevertheless, if the plot is successful, I will generally be delighted.

Besides - I'll buy it anyway. Whatever it might be.

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Matsui

War... war never changes

Post by Matsui » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:28 am

For now, the creators of 4k show that they prick their ears and are able to adapt solutions from the 2nd cycle (mods, cosplays). The graphics engine is probably the same gentlemen since the days of Oblivion, but this could be forgiven - I'm waiting for the story to be played.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Takwir

War... war never changes

Post by Takwir » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:56 am

If I were the people of Bethesda I would have given him without hesitation: mrgreen:
By the way, on Steam F3 and Vegas with all the goodies at � 6.79.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Anansi

War... war never changes

Post by Anansi » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:45 am

I bought Fallout 3 two days ago and just wanted today, I really wanted to give this game a second chance (I uploaded it 3 years ago and played it for 40 minutes), but it turned out that it is not compatible with Windows 7. Overwriting configuration files in Notepad it does not help, setting the compatibility mode, patches, reinstalling drivers and fighting the registry too. Downloading the crack when I bought the original game was the last, ironic step during which I felt a growing embarrassment and now I know that I did too much.

So I told you.

The material above is great!
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Devil Baby

War... war never changes

Post by Devil Baby » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:44 am

I have Windows 7 and F3 is fucking crazy on me, so it's not a matter of windosis. Do you hang up after choosing your gender?
Sell your soul

Veldrin

War... war never changes

Post by Veldrin » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:56 am

It doesn't turn on at all. Have you cracked, changed your Documents notebook file, downloaded some firing aid programs, or are you just one of the lucky few?

After combining, I got to the stage that the game starts, but clicking New Game took me to the desktop, so I uninstalled the crap and waited for four.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Vanity Fair

War... war never changes

Post by Vanity Fair » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:45 am

It fired normally, but then it crashed, apparently there was a problem with the support of four cores - I turned off two and hula. But that's clearly not your problem, as it crashes right away.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Brerg

War... war never changes

Post by Brerg » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:38 am

I just found out that Raul's ghoul is voiced by Danny Trejo // spell
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.