War... war never changes

Gor

War... war never changes

Post by Gor » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:31 am

Well, I will not spoil you that War. War never changes to Ron Perlman. Oh, wait ... // panda
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Perv

War... war never changes

Post by Perv » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:36 am

Starting from October 1, you will be able to buy a collector's version of almost all Fallouts released so far, packed in a nuclear warhead (only the console "Brotherhood of Steel" will be missing) for $ 50.
It's so good being bad

Takwir

War... war never changes

Post by Takwir » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:08 pm

Personally, I prefer to have everything on Steam. I don't need CDs and a dust collector in the form of this 'head'.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Veldrin

War... war never changes

Post by Veldrin » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:11 pm

And I would paint my own way and place it next to Geralt's head.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Eredin

War... war never changes

Post by Eredin » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:59 pm

And one more news, this time for fans of the number one: a remake of this part is being prepared, using the "New Vegas" engine.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Hawking

War... war never changes

Post by Hawking » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:33 pm

Bajdeuej, I've already learned how to make ground kits with Nightkins - we take the killing in the resistance, Strength 10 and spiky brass knuckles, even without the help of chemistry on the 6th level, they come down from up to two shots. Vulpes Inculta and the crew were surrounded by me in Nipton from the inside and killed trying to get out of the lap. Most of the enemies are for good bloody hell. Oh what a day! What a lovely day! // orc
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Anansi

War... war never changes

Post by Anansi » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:04 pm

I've been playing for the second day and I can more or less outline my feelings about the new version.

On the plus side:

: arrow: They should make Fallout 4: Power Armor. Running in power armor is a miracle, honey and peanuts. Separate cockpit, different mechanics, can be customized, repaired, painted. Well, you just feel the power of this armor. You have to take care of, clean, blow and keep an eye on the battery level (no, you don't stay with your bare ass in beetroot when the battery goes down, but you lose your "superpowers").
: arrow: Crafting weapons is another wonder, honey and peanuts. From a crap 10mm pistol you can create a megazord with a powerful dmg (for a light gun), and a hunting rifle can be converted into a sniper rifle with ammunition .50 "mjut // slina
: arrow: The game is beautiful, even in medium detail.
: arrow: Opponents give the impression that they are thinking. They flank, hide behind covers, they can escape to get us from behind. I will not say a positive surprise.
: arrow: Wild ghouls are the world championship. How do they behave! And what do they look like!
: arrow: VATS is made very sensibly, it works like sandevistan // spell

On the downside:

: arrow: Story as thin as leather on a black pudding, which is Bethesda's standard.
: arrow: The game should be called Fallout 4: the Sims. Growing pellets is fun at first, but I feel like I'm going to be puking it very quickly.
: arrow: I'm not convinced of the new mechanics. Skills have been removed and the focus has been on the development of SPECIAL and trait. It is somehow wild. The PER + skill component is no longer responsible for the hit, only PER itself, etc. I guess it's just a matter of habit.
: arrow: "Where are poooodziaaaa�yyy, tamte dialooogiii ?!" //music

To sum up:

It's not bad, but it could be better
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Ciliren

War... war never changes

Post by Ciliren » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm

You can share games with your friends through Steam. I guess that's what Tixon means :-)

Aaaaa, maybe you got The Dota 2 Fallout 4 Announcer Pack and you're not a Dota // panda player

Edit: readout - The Fallout 4 Announcer Pack is expected to be available in Dota 2 by mid-November. But anyway
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Devil Baby

War... war never changes

Post by Devil Baby » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:01 pm

I thought you already bought everything.
Sell your soul

Irakhash

War... war never changes

Post by Irakhash » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:52 pm

When writing the books, I was thinking mainly of Lucifer, volumes 6 and up.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.