War... war never changes

Vanity Fair

War... war never changes

Post by Vanity Fair » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:49 pm

�aku asked to create a topic about such a series ...;)

So a thread dedicated to the Fallout series. On the subject of one and two (or tactics), an ocean of words has already been poured out.
So here we can easily focus on Fallout 3 with its add-ons and the awesome Fallout: New Vegas.
Possibly about other games in post-apo climates.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Devil Baby

War... war never changes

Post by Devil Baby » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:26 pm

You know Spellu with all the New Vegas advantages, the battle for Tam Hoover was less epic than the F3 robot walk (even when the Verbird arrived - it was an epic quest by the way // spell). In general, I also missed a large post-apocalyptic city in the whole game, because apart from the flashy and little post-apo Strip, there is no such thing.
Sell your soul

Perv

War... war never changes

Post by Perv » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:11 pm

I think I missed it, in the throes of swinging a sladgehammer gracefully named "Oh Baby". : P But the very idea for Boomers was a bombshell. : mrgreen:

It pissed me off that New Vegas ran much less smoothly than the F3, despite the fact that they had the same graphics in terms of quality - they seem to have optimized the box for Xbox, which they treat as a priority (even because xboxers already have an exclusive addition to NV).
It's so good being bad

Onirke

War... war never changes

Post by Onirke » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:11 pm

Since I have a hard time with Caesar (giving legionnaires headshots is an addiction that is difficult to break with), and I urgently need a bastard to close a few quests (a slight euphemism, I have to kill a motherfucker, that's what), I have a question - someone tried / did it ? I don't have twenty senators with daggers on hand, the Ides in March were six months ago, I'm standing outside his tent door with Grandma Lily and Rex, and I'm getting pounded after thud from praetorians with power fists. Once, I even managed to kill a few but, to paraphrase the immortal bard, we fucked for three hours, we took out 17 kilos of ammunition, and the rest was nothing. Anyone have a patent? Unfortunately, I have a shooter, a Marxman carbine (and a light machine gun in the reserve, but that's crap), a power armor and a few seconds before the bastards reach me and turn it into canned luncheon. Any suggestions? To make things easier, I will add that I throw grenades at my feet, I cannot carry the flamer, and the energy bites.

And NV has its moments in general, episodes like the Camp McCarran Caesarian centurion's interrogation, the crucified Nipton, Searchlight full of ghouls, and the Boomer base take a few points to score; I also like that there are no unnecessary skills and the power armor doesn't have a built-in "I won!" button. - but.

I tried to make a melee character and it's difficult, and the sniper game is not a miracle, honey and peanuts, but genocide ("I've heard two guys entered last week Fiend territory and there were no survivors": mrgreen :). And I have ambition after passing NV benefactor sniper for a beast replay - and it promises to be a challenge because the mechanics look unbalanced. My target is the Meat of the champions perk (just eat House, Kindall, Caesar and King: mrgreen :) - but for now I have other tasks. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Sylfil

War... war never changes

Post by Sylfil » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:29 pm

I just tried Orc - it was not easy, but I did it without helpers, but I had to bloat myself with drugs. : devil: But I have a character to go straight, stonewall perks and explosive gloves do not throw me, but the hammer and perk for stunning opponents made holes in the tent with praetorians.

Maybe try the sleathboy in front of the tent, sneaking around and then entering, it will give you some time, then try a turbo + psycho + slasher cocktail. Roketjuel and there is no freaking out. And maybe this specificity. And read the magazines before entering, especially Police Stories with a chance for criticism. After you enter, Caesar is probably served and ready for a headshot.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Veldrin

War... war never changes

Post by Veldrin » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:10 pm

New Vegas has the most balanced system of all the Fallas. It was especially logical to strengthen the endurance in the special (although in my opinion it should be strengthened more - for example, depending on the strength of the amount of chemicals that can work without harm in the hero's body at once) and strength (and therefore eliminating a separate big guns because in each class of weapons they are light and heavy)
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Vanity Fair

War... war never changes

Post by Vanity Fair » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:36 pm

Dead Money ended up exclusive a few days ago and came out on PC. ;)
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Onirke

War... war never changes

Post by Onirke » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:56 pm

I had a feeling that when I was in the wasteland for a week, something in the city must have changed. --_- Thanks for the tip, although you can still see that the Xbox is prioritized, which is what nVidia cardholders are suffering from.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Dangerous

War... war never changes

Post by Dangerous » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:29 pm

Did you make the whole chain for the Boomers? Because the bomber is flying, it is fucking epic and it SOUNDS // spell
(well, the movie does not fully reflect this sound, the plane is flying around and the howl of falling bombs ... // spell)
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Vataes

War... war never changes

Post by Vataes » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:18 am

I have a Radeon and it does not fly perfectly at the maximum details, despite the fact that this configuration is proposed by the game. Apparently, it is even worse configured on PS3 and there are total jams.
By the way, you also had when you sent the ghouls into space, that it was supposed to show the start and beyond the sound
(and Wagner) was nothing?
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.