War... war never changes

Woland

War... war never changes

Post by Woland » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:22 am

And how is it with the English additions to the Polish version of the game, will they work together?

Triss Merigold

War... war never changes

Post by Triss Merigold » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:37 am

I do not know. But if you're planning additions, be sure to complete all of them in story order: first Honest Hearts, then Dead Money, then Old World Blues and Lonesome Road for the finale. Because this game is not about some tribal scuffles between the Legion and the Republic, it is not about power over Vegas or exploring the crypts. You play NV to wade through Divide and meet Ulysses. Understand? // orc
The plus is that the accessories raise your level cap to a total of 50, there are also new perks.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Vanity Fair

War... war never changes

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:37 am

Yesterday I discovered the existence of The Thorn, a place where monsters fights are organized (and occasionally lunging them for bandits), and the boss sends us to more and more dangerous places to get eggs.

In the last few games I missed a spot because who notices a hole in the ground: roll:

Which highlights how poorly prepared quests on the left side of Vegas (all of Westside) are.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Matsui

War... war never changes

Post by Matsui » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:05 am

Because it's crap: roll: Besides, if every quest was highlighted in a purple neon with the word QUEST, you would lose the fun of finding such locations, fukken duh --_-
I think I'll install Ku�wa again
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Sylfil

War... war never changes

Post by Sylfil » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:22 am

You know that as a reward you can boss this wrong? : perv:
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Leriel

War... war never changes

Post by Leriel » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:39 am

I tried but I don't have ASX talents, if you know what i mean --_-
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Vanity Fair

War... war never changes

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:02 am

I'm playing it NevWegas,
and what annoys is du.py dialogues

I did several missions for NCR / NCR, including a few directly from the boss, and right after there were flowers, kisses, lifelong friendship ... I come a lot days later and here is the major / colonel? he doesn't even know who I am ... although he can pick up the mission

or elsewhere - I enter the site for the first time, I don't know anyone, and the winding around me is as if we had refused more than one vodka and he was at least sleeping with my sister ...

on the other hand ... yesterday it was just a moment before going to sleep, after leaving the main on the Repconn base, I ran straight to the Alpha base ... there the NCR opened fire on me right away ... I forgot that I was in the armor of the Legion back then. It was good
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Perv

War... war never changes

Post by Perv » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:09 am

Hmm, but the dialogues / situations with du.py taken piss me off a lot. It would seem that after so many years of general game development there shouldn't be such mishaps - yet. .. especially that in other (known to me) Bethesda productions it is not so common. ..

Back to the game itself. ..
basically "I do" for House, but task no.5 worried me so much that I do not know whether to volt and change shirts to NCR / NCR or Mr. Yes - it's about taking out Brotherhood.

The more so because it is not very logical.
It's so good being bad

Eredin

War... war never changes

Post by Eredin » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:51 am

Fallout 4 is on. The fictional shoal - but, Gorkamorka - how lovely this ruined Boston is // slina. Pushing in power armor pisses me off, so I only assume for bigger brawls.

I don't know what to do with the cores because I mostly dust in the general Minutemen // spell uniform. Playing Sims was initially fun, now it is becoming a grim responsibility (the main occupation of settlers is being kidnapped by thugs --_-) so I'm starting to pull the main plot.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Murin

War... war never changes

Post by Murin » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:53 am

The main plot is boring and shitty. I already preferred playing sims. Because with the additives, you can beat off miracles on a stick. Overall, the game has every TES syndrome. Everything cool except the main thread. Though side quests aren't fun either. You have nice quests in Far Harbor.

This is actually a garbage collection game.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?