War... war never changes

Takwir

War... war never changes

Post by Takwir » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:04 am

From what I remember, it was enough to find evidence that this envoy of Caesar was lying. Or kill Papa.

If you try hard, even the Powder Gangers can be persuaded to join the Khan and join NCR.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Woland

War... war never changes

Post by Woland » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:34 am

Do you have any experience with F3 and NV on windows 7 and 8?
Because I'm getting ready for a transfer and I would like to have some knowledge ...

(upgrade to w8Pro can be bought until the end of January for PLN 129, I wonder ...)

interestingly the W7 Compatibility Assistant told me the F3 would not work
and the same assistant from the W8 told me the F3 would work.

Irakhash

War... war never changes

Post by Irakhash » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:24 am

Aren't you afraid that MS won't let you install these games (which is what STEAM scares) and the general retreat of game developers from this system?
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Gor

War... war never changes

Post by Gor » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:50 am

I am asking because Vis F3 works fine, but Vista itself needs to be repaired after I broke it, and when I fix it, maybe I will install 7/8 ... and in turn I heard that windows7 F3 does not work ... and how on windows8? Has anyone tested?
And how with NV? - because I want to buy in the end
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Perv

War... war never changes

Post by Perv » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:25 am

Gameplay of Wasteland 2, Fallami's inspiration which in turn is inspired by W1, is obvious. The whole thing looks like the first Fallouts with an admixture of Tactis. I am waiting.
It's so good being bad

Kaikki

War... war never changes

Post by Kaikki » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:45 am

I finished Old World Blues and Blood Money. The first expansion is tearing up with the atmosphere of bad sf movies from the 1950s (although the first association is 12 monkeys). I was able to do all the quests and explored all the locations. On average, I burst out laughing every fifteen minutes. And a great theme with combat armor that takes over the motor functions of the wounded / dead carrier. In general, this supplement is worth going through.

Blood Money is not so rosy anymore. At one point it became annoying to go through all these pitfalls ... and the ending itself ... well. Big disappointment :)

I'm starting Lonesome Road now and from the first dialogue with Ulysses I know that this will be my favorite addition to the whole series
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Pensmug

War... war never changes

Post by Pensmug » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:44 am

Lonesome Road behind me. The add-on is mega-climatic. In the end, I decided not to be a total blast, and I managed to convince Ulysses to my point. Although I will not say, I was tempted to drop the baubles on the Legion ... but for my exemplary attitude I have a forum with the Brotherhood and with the Followers
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Vataes

War... war never changes

Post by Vataes » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:20 am

How did you go looking for all these hidden things?
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Triss Merigold

War... war never changes

Post by Triss Merigold » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:45 am

I wasn't looking too hard. I collected all ED-E upgrades and detonated 28 warheads. Two on the way I sucked somewhere. I killed that dug deathclaw and miraculously survived the courier mile. And I'm enjoying my awesome adv RIOT armor // spell and nail gun // spell
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Murin

War... war never changes

Post by Murin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:56 am

So the overriding value in Lonesome Road is Ulysses, whatever you think. Especially when you found his tracks earlier (his and Christine's tapes in Old World Blues are crushing, for example).
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?