War... war never changes

Vataes

War... war never changes

Post by Vataes » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:04 am

3. Why wander Washington? If you don't want to, you don't have to, I got to Rivet City in search of someone who trades guns, walking along the river, not around the buildings (interestingly, I missed the Three Dogs, which I returned to later after the main story ended). And I like that about F3 because it is generally in line with the spirit of Fallots. I discovered most of Washington after the game was over.

But the fact of F3 is a bit tiring - I did the main plot without haste, visiting a lot of maps, and the extras (Pitt, Lockout and BC) I actually ran bored, going through the enemies like a hot knife through butter, paying more attention to contemplating views and making print screens. I left Pitt for the end because there, in connection with taking the equipment (yes, I know, he can be saved, but it's like fucking powerarmor from Nevarro at the beginning of the game) a bit of pressure and interest jumps.

New Vegas is coming tomorrow. Hot coverage on this thread.

Spellu separate thread about Fallas!
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Matsui

War... war never changes

Post by Matsui » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:40 am

Well, what's the fun not visiting Washington?
I also got to Rivet by the shore. Anyway, it seemed to me that the radio is obligatorily visited on the main thread.
And I recommend Anchorage because of the beautiful views. Nice winter springboard.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Brerg

War... war never changes

Post by Brerg » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:19 am

J�der -Well, accept the subway. I know it should be more diverse (stations I mean) but it is an integral part of the capital. Anyway, this has a strong justification in the plot, why you have to rush like a rat on the subway - D.C. it's a war zone.

Spell, do you recommend noob to start playing NV with a character fighting mostly with fists / handguns on hardware? I think it would be safer to play something sniper but I played F3 with it and I was a bit overeating.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Irakhash

War... war never changes

Post by Irakhash » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:49 am

Being a sniper in NV is a completely different quality. Especially when you consider the well-rounded sniper missions :)
And it is worth getting interested in the fictional threads of the companions. It is also worth loading into charisma and talking, but also into science and repair :) Here you can see the spirit of two ...

If you are doing a sniper, apart from weapons, invest in stealth and repair (special ammunition). Contrary to appearances, it is also worth investing in strength (because later in the game you get Baretta .50 in the paw, Note: Gauss is an energy sniper!)
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Murin

War... war never changes

Post by Murin » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:55 am

Rodent rifle, modifications:

: arrow: Night vision scope (works like normal during the day)
: arrow: Silencer (sic!)
: arrow: Ammo with damage modifier x2 (I think)

One of the simplest weapons, but it will serve you for a long time against ordinary bandits or other critters
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Kaikki

War... war never changes

Post by Kaikki » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:36 pm

Spell, but the question was about weapons for close combat

Speaking of the Pitt, it's a nice addition, but I don't understand how you could force the graphic designers to make such a great scenery (very much in the atmosphere of the first Falla - Boneyard), and at the same time let the scriptwriters sleep and jerk off, which resulted in the tragic shortness of the whole. So far Quests are ruled by "Clash of the minds" from Point Lockout, a miracle.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Takwir

War... war never changes

Post by Takwir » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:36 pm

I don't know. Personally, I don't like it. I prefer the sniper;)
However, chasing Vault 3 with a chainsaw has its charm ...
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Pensmug

War... war never changes

Post by Pensmug » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:37 pm

I would not call it the most total disappointment. Gladiatorial fights in a radioactive fanatic hole for the win! Although this could have been solved better (e.g. weapons should be like in Mad Max 3, placed in the arena and not brought or thrown by our fans - only fights - only 3 ?! was also average). Basically - eh - so many unused options.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Ciliren

War... war never changes

Post by Ciliren » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:48 pm

I call it by its name. However, nice views are not all. You yourself admit that this is a wasted potential ...
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Anansi

War... war never changes

Post by Anansi » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:48 pm

Visiting New Vegas areas is underway - I am enclosing a printscreen postcard. Spellu was right about F: NV
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time