War... war never changes

Sylfil

War... war never changes

Post by Sylfil » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:42 pm

Nothing in this game moves me in plot, but as a shooter and stealth, it can be fun. The dialogues are weak, the goods are boring (although Curie has a cute accent), the quests are solved with a dagger in the ribs or with a rebuke in the back of the head. The climate can be great at times, and wild ghouls are a miracle - honey and tits with nutella - despite this, as long as I will remain a fan of NV until my pathetic death, here I have a sense of lukewarmness and indifference. You can pop, but to get involved? Naaaaaaa.
Even more than Arcanum technologist: badgrin:. Although since I built myself a starch factory and I do not have to fight with super-muffs for the last roll of duct tape ...
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Leriel

War... war never changes

Post by Leriel » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:56 pm

Eve what, it's still nice if you have an accessory that allows you to build robots. You make them guards in the settlements, and you can even take them as a companion. The plot is not very much of it, but for fuck the waffle, you can construct your own robot!
$$$
I went back to the four for a moment and discovered that she had good moments in the story. The last USS Constitution voyage is an essentially fallout quest and it made me soooooo happy: mrgreen:
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

War... war never changes

Post by Triss Merigold » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:44 pm

random selection of the scenario? :)
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Irakhash

War... war never changes

Post by Irakhash » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:15 pm

Convergence of surnames random // orc. But I like your logic // spell

Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.