Pillars of Eternity

Perv

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Perv » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:09 pm

Well, I confess that after the second act I was so excited about the game that I wasn't able to tear myself away until the game itself chased me away xD. I will wait 2-3 days to play the final and it better be good!
Anyway, I'm so lingering here, and if there are any additions / dlc, I will be the first in the queue to buy them. Because this brand has already won me and I will forgive her everything.
It's so good being bad

Sylfil

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Sylfil » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:02 pm

I liked the difficult fate of the companions in the final (in my case, only Eder was positioned, Mother returned to circulation as-so, Kana managed mainly due to his inherent slackness, \ Hiravias behaved like uber badass // slina. dogs, Pallegina got her ass from the dukes, Sagani did not come back from the hunt, Aloth became bitter to the bottom), and the very concept of the last few - and not only the last - dialogues with Thaos and Iovara as the player's participation in drawing the historical background, I hope that there will be an effect of it in the sequel, because - the spoiler is not - the ending for me was quite open.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Matsui

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Matsui » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:25 pm

I have just finished. Meh, it could have been more interesting.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Poison Ivy

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Poison Ivy » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:49 pm

And you are a fan with a toilet seat flap over your eyes.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Woland

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Woland » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:12 pm

The plot description that I dug up in googles does not sound thrilling. May I be wrong.

Devil Baby

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Devil Baby » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:27 pm

The trailer for the addition of the ass is not breaking off either and it promises to be rather secondary.
Sell your soul

Brerg

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Brerg » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:34 pm

I launched PoE II yesterday, for the first time for the story. First impressions? Uokurwa, 7th Sea o_O For the time being I get high on my mind, I made a singer from Vodacce, this, kurrrr, from Vailli, I sweep two nozzles plus a rapier with a left hand in reserve. Eder is back, Aloth is in an embarrassing situation, he is a fucking gnome masseur. // will be played slina.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Dangerous

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Dangerous » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:29 pm

Maybe someday I will finally finish both TWM: P
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Kaikki

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Kaikki » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:17 am

There are some cute improvements to the mechanics, e.g. you can reclass your character (which is nice but it does not tear the scrotum) and choose the NPC class - which already cuts the markers, because we avoid a situation in which we are doubled by a great companion, for example, we have already made a tank and the second is redundant. The obvious choice is not arbitrary (we have the option for two clean classes plus a two-class class), but it's still nice - the mentioned dwarf is a singer at the beginning and would overlap with my ruffian, so I gracefully made him a barbarian and he waved the boy with a halberd that hey.
In addition, it is quite brisk to change the castle to the ship (Pirates almost mouth to mouth: P), the ability to fire two guns at once (ok, in the first round, then you need to load it; I have not tested the bully yet) and a lot of other amenities.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

fabulousfreesia

Pillars of Eternity

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:17 am

Only the fourth time I will pass Original Sin 2 ... // spell

And I will glue a crawl-ball of death
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.