Pillars of Eternity

Onirke

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Onirke » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:38 pm

I didn't foresee that the guy would turn into a vampire and slaughter most of the castle's inhabitants, including the usurper --_-
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Veldrin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Veldrin » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:10 pm

I just saw a movie on the net how it flies on the old Pentium D 945, so I think it will actually go on every machine // panda
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Takwir

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Takwir » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:11 am

Who do you have as your hero anyway? In the sense of what class / race.
I play eagle / cipher, but I'm bored with it. I think I'll make myself a villain.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Matsui

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Matsui » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:17 am

god natura / Enigmatyk. He's in far too little condition.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Pensmug

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Pensmug » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:42 am

I ran a chant man, the miracle class - honey and nutella tits, very universal, it can piss, buff, summon, even a little dab.
Jander, if you lack buoyancy, switch to a ranged weapon, it will also gain Focus.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Ciliren

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Ciliren » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:08 am

They stick two knives faster, the bow is too slow, but I use the standard cheat "the tank blocks the entrance, the rest is shot from behind his head". One opponent is a joke and a game for me, because I simply paralyze him and cioram, if he goes down, I repeat it until the end.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Dangerous

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Dangerous » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:29 am

I am smashing with people. A very resolute grandmother, kind, diplomat on the occasion of :-P
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Irakhash

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Irakhash » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:00 am

it's not a cheat, it's a // spell tactic

EDIT: In fact, no character class is specifically required or banned from the player; Somehow, complaining about the lack of a croissant does not appeal to me, because we are fed up with characters who can perform its functions.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Leriel

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Leriel » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:06 am

I agree here, because the croissant has only a point bonus for sneaking, just like the huntard. And this is how it is set for DPS from the flank.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Gor

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Gor » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:09 am

Okay, I finished the pantheon quests and I see another drawback that bothers me in this game. The farther into the forest, the more moral choices are cosmetic, and basically irrelevant. At least that's my impression. This can be seen, for example, in the case of a quest for Rymrgand. There are two roads to the portal. For the "thief" (long and arduous stealth, but bloodless) or the classic carving of a bloody path. What is the difference? The priest's comment that so many innocent victims ... but what are you doing here? The moment I walk like a white man to a white elf and convince him that it might be better not to open this portal, the effect is exactly the same (XP and reputation) as if I had sneaked there. It's a trifle, bullshit, but still irritating. Well, because I'm known for kindness and honesty, and here is a slaughterhouse like in the first Terminator // spell
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.