Pillars of Eternity

Kaikki

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Kaikki » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:31 pm

Yesterday I played Pillars Of Eternity - the "spiritual heir to the Baldur's Gate series". After 2/3 hours of playing, I will say this - this advertising description will probably turn out to be true. Isometric projection - there is. Painted graphics - there is. A lot of reading - there is. Lots of classes, races, magic - there is. Interesting and extensive storyline + lots of side quests - it probably also is. The game gets very good reviews, so there must be something to it. Check them guys.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Sylfil

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Sylfil » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:37 pm

Yesterday I bought a key for it on Steam and I hope to check it after work. It's been a long time since I've had any brainpipes or a good crpg. Dragon Age: Inquisition rather let me down. Rustic gathering resources and spreading influence resembles a sim and in my opinion it kills role-play. I preferred the previous part. Maybe Pillars of Eternity would heal the wound in the heart. After all, I am The Choosen One, Baby of Bhaal, Nasrudin Reborn and Nameless: P
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Anansi

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Anansi » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:06 pm

And the Tides of Numenera is coming fast, just like // slina
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Matsui

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Matsui » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:10 pm

After fifteen minutes of the game I did this: // slina. As. there will be a text about gathering a team before leaving, then I will achieve multiple nerdgasm // slina
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Takwir

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Takwir » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:01 pm

It draws in. Pulls you in! ADVISES! I used up a nice couple of hours before figuring out the figure. I can never make up my mind at first. In the end, I took the easy way and took the dps warrior - I will get to know the mechanics, then I will play with someone more ambitious for the second time.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Devil Baby

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:05 pm

I started with a singer, he looks like a nice buffera and a light tank, but the main advantage is the stern songs // spell
Sell your soul

Vataes

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Vataes » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:06 pm

I practice strong will and have installed Planescape. When I get through, I will buy Pilary.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Dangerous

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Dangerous » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:16 am

Dialogue options depend on different stats and skills. And it can be seen from the very beginning. A character with high power will be able to fire a bon mot unavailable for herlak with a maxed int and vice versa. Which gives a multilinearity worthy of "Mass Effect".
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Woland

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Woland » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:51 am

But lachons are attracted to guitarists, unfamiliar --_-

EDIT: And therefore my favorite musician joke as a bonus:

- Why did the guitarist come to the rehearsal with a scar on his forehead?
- Because he got on the bus unevenly.

Vanity Fair

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Vanity Fair » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:29 am

And out of curiosity - what equipment do you use "Pillars ..."? Because I see contradictory information on the network - one core and 2GB of RAM is enough, sometimes two cores and twice as much RAM. A tempting. Although it would probably be appropriate to just change the computer before "Tides of Numenera", and apparently "Divinity: Original Sin" also did not fall out of the tail.
All is vanity, nothing is fair