Pillars of Eternity

Ciliren

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Ciliren » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:53 am

It took less moral gymnastics than I expected // panda. Long story short, the property is 100% soaked.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Dangerous

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Dangerous » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:31 am

And you have a dragon in the basement. Macao and makale.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Gor » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:27 am

I just cleared Jelenioborze of the tyrant ... I mean the latter. I compared the strengths of Raedric and Kolsc and joined the stronger one. // spell
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Vanity Fair

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:35 am

That it is enough to motivate you properly and you can do it // spell
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Perv

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Perv » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:43 am

You know, fighting this reptile is very simple, you just have to change your way of thinking a bit and most importantly, you have to be a sneaky son of a bitch // spell. to fight a battle song on the lips. It does not work here, because the dragon in the first two seconds of the battle soothes 2/3 of the team. In PoE, the principle of MMOs works. You have to keep your opponent in stunie // spell But how? You ask. Well, the main dragonslayer in this fairy tale is none other than our good Aloth enema cloth, who has the "Adragana's Look" spell on the VI level, which in turn sticks even the strongest monsters for several seconds. The problem is, before Aloth casts this spell, he's already too dead.

And here we come to the "tricky motherfucker" part. Well, we talk to the dragon like white people, and kindly offer him to transfer his soul to a dragon slayer. The dragon sucker gives us the amulet and lets us go free. But no, we are not going to catch some big ass lollipops. We set up the team! Tank, Edgar and Pellasia hug the dragon, the jukebox changes the repertoire to combat buffs, the Steadfast gets ready to hurl the god columns (level V) like fucked up, and Aloth starts throwing a stun on the dragon. And when it's in the middle of throwing, we have to start slapping the dragon, otherwise the stun will not work (such, bitch, mechanics - you need to write errata for GW, oh, Obsidian). When the stun stuns, after the first sequence (swords, Bambra arquebus, divine pillar), the dragon should already be on serious damage. Aloth takes turns nuking and restoring the stun while the DPSs stick to the dragon like flies shit and try to peck at the reptile. After about thirty seconds of epic pounding until the heartbeat is gone, the dragon should be lying down nicely skinned
It's so good being bad

Leriel

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Leriel » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:40 am

And I finished the game. When I collect the dropped jaw under the impression of the whole, I will wave some summary - because for now I want to smoke. And I don't even fucking smoke a panda
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Sylfil

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Sylfil » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:35 am

Oh, and look at the health of my game guys. Edgar and Aloth lost a bit of him fighting the // spell guards
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Matsui

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Matsui » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:35 am

Don't forget to add what config you were playing and how it was all going, please all of you. Since I have to buy windows 7, I will probably replace something there and I wonder what.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Alfa

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Alfa » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:07 am

Because of your delight, I also play games, but I only killed Raedric in a lot of torment. In the basement, under the stronghold, level 3 on the wallpaper. Now I am going to explore the city, I am gathering my strength for orders from the forester's lodge, because I managed to complete one thing and it was only because the honorable commander got stuck on the other side of the river. The game is too addictive, I don't have time, I have to put diapers in the closet, kick my husband to make the crib twist, and not sit in front of the computer. ;)
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Kaikki

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Kaikki » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:11 am

Do not ask me about such things, but for consolation I will add that I have a 3-year-old laptop after pouring modeling glue and the Pillars flashed like this doll without panting. //thinks .
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.