Pillars of Eternity

Veldrin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Veldrin » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:08 pm

Hmm ... I'm reading about the Dark Sun right now. I would play //
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Brerg

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Brerg » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:22 pm

Kurrrrrrr ... I forgot about the firearms ah. Because the bows are faggy, the shotgun is different. And I've already spent my talent on dual-wield. Damnit! I think I'll start again from the beginning. Me, the shotgun and the dog - Mad Max!
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Matsui

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Matsui » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:37 pm

Right, Spellu? // Postapo's slit in his mouth, a vision of napterodactylization with chitin stickers for access to the only well within a hundred miles, always on the props.
And as for Pillars ... Since this game is addressed to Baldur's lovers, these fans are already 15 years older, and on the way there were such titles as Torment, Arcanum, Fallouts, Mass Effect, Dragon Age 2, Wiedzminy - all of them much more mature than BG, the public may no longer play with the space hamster. By the way, Spellu - two small quests setting up the entire setting at the beginning - with a drug for a pregnant woman and a man in a red coat - those 15 years ago would have been solved completely differently. And here? I am like that.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Pensmug

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Pensmug » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:33 pm

Elves as a wasteland, nomad motherfuckers raiding caravans and hostile mantis tribes ... until I came to play // spell
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Alfa

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Alfa » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:01 am

I read: P I am just crying that there is a relatively fresh cover for 4ed., And 4ed. it is said to be compatible with 5ed. Just ditch and forget // spell
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Sylfil

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Sylfil » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:37 am

Comrades, what faction in Defiance Bay? //thinks
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Leriel

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Leriel » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:06 am

How to mate with knights. Oh - it's worth doing all the remaining Defiance Bay quests first. Just saying.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Vataes

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Vataes » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:09 am

I tried to get into the Enigmatic Fraternity of Infinite Buttsechs but they found me "too damn straight" so now I'm raising to Sphincter Raiders. Oh wait, not that game, but jebuem // panda
By the way, in the world presented in Pillars of Erernity, real estate acquired on the secondary market is also only suitable for general renovation,
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Woland

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Woland » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:39 am

realizmmocno // orc. I haven't reached the Bay yet.
By the way, are there any grandmothers to take in in this game? Because so far the coolest ass on the team is Aloth, and that bodes badly, sir.

Murin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Murin » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:03 am

I found a Tundra Jurassic Dwarf who compares her life situation to just after climaxing (and after an act of autoeroticism!). And the internet claims that there is still a paladin to be conquered, and quite a magician. Bamber with an arquebus crushes the question // spell

I think I'll be interested in the "twelve" after all
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?