Pillars of Eternity

Veldrin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Veldrin » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:11 am

We are natives! // spell You want to whack your dissertation. Diseases of the digestive system with particular emphasis on the diarrhea as a leaven of action in role-playing games in the gastro-cultural approach // thoughts
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Hawking

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Hawking » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:12 am

Well, when I started to go through the guards (full epic), on the main level of the castle, in front of the entrance to the throne room, I already ran out of wood for the fire // spell I thought, there is no uja in the village, there must be another way to enter the end of the RPG. I loaded the game and it was indeed. You can climb the vines and canals. I chose the vine path. Then dressing up as acolytes (6 sets of clothes in the chest at the very entrance, a coincidence? I don't think so), then a conversation with the priest, saving the acolyte ... and already entering the throne room, drawing my sword, already going to sow death and destruction. .. and after several dozen attempts I decided that I would come back with a full team, at least a level higher. Come on, there is no uja in the village
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Leriel

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Leriel » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:07 pm

It was exactly the same with me. The night, the hangman's tree and its extraordinary history in the mouth of this bitter type, vain-born, triple bell, I can already describe today as one of the best fictional and visual atmosphere-building treatments in the history of crpg. Epic.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Poison Ivy

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Poison Ivy » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:39 pm

I keep throwing the topic into ignors until I finish the promised Planescape. Because when I start Pilary, I'll never finish. --_-
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Poison Ivy

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Poison Ivy » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:22 pm

Oh, I'm still playing on such a setting that I can see what dialogue options are passing me by.
Then I feel more like going again. The so-called Fallout syndrome
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Dangerous

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Dangerous » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:18 pm

Ok, Jander is gone, so it's safe to say that the Pillares are closer to the hammer than the deducters in terms of their story and the world. // orc It's a pity the world wasn't drawn more towards low fantasy, but well, there must be fireworks and fountains.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Gor » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:31 pm

Why is this game so expensive (42 Ojro), I'm asking?
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Ciliren

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Ciliren » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:56 pm

But this is actually a question of d & d setting. We have a bias related to FR, and experts say that there are also darker, darker and almost hammer-like worlds. And when I found my first pistol, I almost pissed myself with joy // spell
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Onirke

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Onirke » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:00 pm

It's worth it. Well, unless the campaign ends after the // spell link

EDIT: Spellu, alright, there's Planescape in the dedication, there's Ravenloft, there's Dark Sun, there's Eberron, all the essence of oberwipytosis. Well, since WotC's flagship setting was first Forgotten Realms, and then Greyhawk? This is a muck for a tryper.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Hawking

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Hawking » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:37 pm

Fortunately, the creators of PoE put on a gum: P It's dark, it's good. There are no gnomes with turnips, no barbarians with a hamster, no pissing off, yelling priest, indeed, even elves seem to be more heteronormative // spell
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.