Pillars of Eternity

Pensmug

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Pensmug » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:33 am

I press almost exactly on the recommended ones and the game goes smoothly. Smooth as a hundred-year-old whore. So I suspect that the minimum ones (listed on the official website) are enough to play. I wouldn't risk any lower.

And if what - remains "Divinity" - mechanically great, with a slightly above average plot. But for me it's a lower level.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Brerg

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Brerg » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:52 am

I also play Pillars of Eternity and I feel like I'm 15 again playing Baldur. I like everything - locations, party members (hers, as I love to talk to them), inventory, dialog box (with all the conversation options listed, even those that I can't use because I don't have stats or the right origin - ji, how do I that was missing in this type of game!), gameplay.
I made a war for myself and I'm building it for a tank. It was supposed to be a war dps, but I found Eder and he was doing a little better damage. But Aloth is a real magnet for opponents, sometimes I have the impression that if I leave him at the other end of the map, the monsters will oil the rest of the team and will politely go goose to punch him xD. Since I took the agro download skill on my pseudo tank, it's a bit better, but it doesn't always work out too xD.
Actually, I'm only being murdered by the long loading of the location. Even the interiors of ridiculously small houses. Long. Too long. Horror.
The steam counter is already showing 12h and I am twisted at the thought that now I will have time to play only at the weekend.

I hope they add some romances to dlc, because after all, this is an important element of Baldur! xD.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Ciliren

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Ciliren » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:55 am

I want to dissolve Aloth in acid, because after a nice introduction (where he suggested to a local peasant that he should go away to fuck his sister) he turned into a terrible punch. But Eder and Niez�omny are classy, and I got Negra with a musket, there is power // slina
I am touched in this game by small flavors - finally, who came up with the idea that you can actually use a spear with one hand, and I skip with a spear and a shield. The mechanics of the singer is great - for three rounds we sing buffs / debuffs and we can fuck with some uber effect (ghost, hell yeah). I am impressed, also fictional and worldly, because although it stays somewhere close to the mainstream, it is quite fresh in its approach. Orc recommends, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Irakhash

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Irakhash » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:00 am

True, he had a good entry: Mrgreen: But I'm far from being murderous towards him - he's such a team mascot, a bullshit that everyone gets into "dammit, Aloth, you're dead again!". I am proud of him every time he survives a skirmish; 3. In addition, I hope that it will have an interesting story - the game already suggests what it will be more or less, but I hope for a nice twist.
So far, apart from Eder and Aloth, I have only found a singer and a hunter (the latter is a new addition, I have not had time to look at her yet). In addition, I bought a mercenary, because it was a pity to pack some points in mechanics, and I could not find any npca-rogue (I still haven't found QQ).

Btw, this game bought me the moment I saw I could make cookies in it. A cookie crafting game has no right to be evil.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Perv

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Perv » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:10 am

I have been playing since yesterday. He also refueling with the tank (and I thought about the lolek) and my teammate is also doing the enema cloth // spell
In general, my impressions are similar, I play the coolest // spell time machine

The second time I pass, I'll be at the bank. Then I'll try with the rogue. And it's solo // spell
Better bad than the son of a whore
It's so good being bad

Alfa

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Alfa » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:39 am

Oh, right, time machine // orc
And there is a firearm // spell. And polearms have a statistically significant range. And adult vocabulary in moderate amounts // spell And generally a more mature mood. And there is no Forgotten Realms, the most cepeli RPG setting ever. This is better than both Balduras, sir.

EDIT: As for Aloth, I have a strong conviction that from team Kenny (They killed Aloth! You bastards!) Will grow into a type like Otom became Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds, mages have their thoughts like that. For now, she is like a child with Down's syndrome, you have to love, but there is nothing to ask for miracles. But Steadfast is tearing pythongs / drooling

EDIT2: Oh, and as a reward for completing a quest for a whale, I got a shield from the door from Rhinos
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Onirke

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Onirke » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:27 am

We compare the incomparable. The BG crack is the best native localization ever and probably in parallel worlds too. But if we cut this aspect and focus on the gameplay itself, on the plot, on setting, then PoE eats BG for breakfast, and I say it after ~ 12 hours of play.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Eredin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Eredin » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:49 am

Oh, this. The plot is very ok, especially since we didn't start with the quests like "Bring a roll of shit, my faithful paddling, I'll give you 20 fags for it, a toilet pusher +1, +3 against slime and jelly, and you'll get a Polish Plumber ache" / / spell Because we started right away with the shit // spell
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Gor

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Gor » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:20 am

Go get the blueberries on the shit. I will give you a barbarian nanny, what the wolves won't eat you and the natives won't get you crazy "// spell

The game bought me the moment I saw a hanging tree.
I haven't had such a strong session stimulus for a long time.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Triss Merigold

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Triss Merigold » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:01 am

When I become a Shogun on the hardy (and it's not that easy at all), I'll see what's going on with these pillar;)
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.