Pillars of Eternity

Brerg

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Brerg » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:36 am

Actually, I didn't do this test (I fucked up the dragon for Hylea and the contact), but for relaxation it is worth falling into a murderous frenzy sometimes, huh? // spell
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Eredin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Eredin » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:26 am

I did all of them.

1) Bash the dragon for Hylea (although you will also complete the quest if you leave the dragon alone).
2) Ujeb archdruid and high priestess for Berath (you convince the priestess to kill himself, you have to help the druid with the ax).
3) Ujeb Misia and / or Lioness for Galawain
4) Convince or slaughter a pale elf and close the portal to Rymrgrand. Although you can also give the elf a crystal to cross, it will also complete the quest (but you will get a negative reputation).
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Murin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Murin » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:30 am

I'm at this stage too, and I was amused by the Berath quest. Completely unscheduled, I built a slaughterhouse in the temple, I left there, no interest from people. Somehow I went to talk to a chief and he told me "I heard about a slaughterhouse in the temple, you don't know who did it". I ran out of an answer like "<discreetly wipes the blade of blood on his cloak> [Calm]".
I feel that this is the end of the game, I postpone it as much as possible, currently I'm going back to Caed Nua, because during my last stay I was stuck on level 8 xD.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Vanity Fair

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Vanity Fair » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:15 am

Does it just seem to me that the closer to the end, the more underdeveloped the game is?
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Poison Ivy

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Poison Ivy » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:18 am

Well, it is a bit on the head and you can feel clearly less side quests / flavors. Overall this last city is a bit annoying (for me at least). And the length of loadings is slowly becoming unbearable. But the main storyline is so interesting that I can handle it all without any xD problems.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Devil Baby

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Devil Baby » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:17 am

Ok, the paths of Od Nua are getting monotonous towards the end as well. A million tweezers fights with the same opponents, from which even no experience or a drop is available. That it would be somehow different, but no, still the same and even more of the same>, <. I was disappointed because I was really hoping for a repeat of the guard's stronghold.
Sell your soul

Alfa

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Alfa » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:07 pm

I do not have this problem, because I can play games on SSD. And whether you stand or lie down, the locations load like fucked up // spell

As for the rest, I am in full agreement. I will add a fortress, which is supposed to be, but you don't really know what for. More interactions were already in Morrowind: P The dungeons at the end of the fortress were boring. The last interesting plot was probably on the vampire floor.

Let's be honest, this game is underdeveloped. But, BUT it's awesome anyway. Arcanum also had a babola's whistle, and yet it is iconic. IMO PoE II will be just something. Fanbaza is on and they are gathering funds quietly.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Triss Merigold

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Triss Merigold » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:19 pm

Hand on heart, I can admit that I had a lot of fun until the end of the second act (that ending, wow, strong), and then the inclined plane begins. I guess their deadlines were simply chasing them, I cannot see any other explanation.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Pensmug

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Pensmug » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:12 pm

Good for you, incorrect fanbugs --_-
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Takwir

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Takwir » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:48 pm

Pause too long, mindset What's going on --_-
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.