Pillars of Eternity

Pensmug

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Pensmug » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:50 pm

I know he hits, but the two-shot hits more often, and my strategic doctrine also shows the need for more intimate contact with the enemy, and as a rule, support is provided by Negr, Eskimo, and three summoned lizards // thoughts.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Hawking

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Hawking » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:01 pm

Pellasia has two functions for me. If the opponent has a lot of tough murderers, he flies with a double as fucked as Gabriel Seth himself. If, on the other hand, you should focus the fire on some tough succubus from the second row, or the main with Eger block the door, as in Diablo, the girl joins the firing squad // spell

As for her character, say that you would not like such a lol on the team, in a paper RPG
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Eredin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Eredin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:21 pm

Yo, dirty cats, did anyone get along with the Underlord? But to get along - to get along, for a fest? // orc
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Veldrin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Veldrin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:34 pm

That's where I'm headed and wielding some fucking harsh // spell arguments
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Woland

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Woland » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:38 pm

Either way, those are really sharp arguments, because at the lowest level there is a real wpierdolu avatar // orc.
EDIT: I got along, so I gave myself Sneaky fuckin 'Russian. I'm in awe of my own bastard // saliva.
By the way, I just found one, the only, but painful drawback of this game --_-.

Onirke

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Onirke » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:40 pm

There will probably be a procedure like in BG. So in PoE2 you will start at level 12 :)
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Anansi

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Anansi » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:12 am

Probably yes, possibly some DLC or patch will correct it. But still sadness, because there is no end to it yet, a lot of side quests, and here the glass ceiling.

EDIT: I noticed that the closest endings like ... and they lived happily ever after what this game has to offer is something more like ... they got back together again thanks to your help, but after a year he escaped to the sea and didn't he came back and she had to whore to support herself and the child, she died of typhus at the age of twenty-three, and the young man became a thief and sent him to the galleys. Very teddy bears // spell.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Poison Ivy

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:33 am

I jumped into the well and I already know what it is all about and who is behind it all. The end is near // orc
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Devil Baby

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:43 am

And I got stuck with the dragon, I had only two approaches to write, but the son of a bitch is tough and takes half my team off with the first attack>. <
Sell your soul

Irakhash

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Irakhash » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:30 am

Well, don't say that you got along with the reptile and he promised the pupa the body of the paladin - the dragon hunter ...
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.