Pillars of Eternity

Vanity Fair

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Vanity Fair » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:09 am

Yesterday, I told you how to make a firing squad a team here. Unfortunately, this requires you to create at least three characters from the inn.

Main character, rogue with arquebus (recon, for CC fights he gets a one-handed hammer)
Steadfast, buffer with arquebus (yes, klecha flies with my giver // spell)
Kana, arquebus buffer (plus summoning cannon fodder)
Random, a hunter with an arquebus (boar refueling)
Random, a hunter with an arquebus (boar refueling)
Random, a paladin with an arquebus. Lolek, if necessary, refuel and buffs with auras. Actually, Pallegina is also suitable for this // thoughts

I think it might work. Marksman my love // spell
And the saturation of it with fire damage and additional effectiveness on humans reza system (I have such and excellent quality). One shot, one mage
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Dangerous

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Dangerous » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:36 am

BTW - have you seen how many levels Caed Nua has? // spell I smashed 4, was sure 5 would be last, then found out how many there really are. And what awaits there. Nope, I'll be back some other time. I still have to finish the team (one is missing).
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Poison Ivy

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:03 pm

I also left it for later, but I already put one dragon down. It wasn't that hard. An effective tactic for probably everything in this game is summoning whatever you can; beetles, snakes, skeletons, etc. At the moment when the enemy is bleeding out on the carcass and tank, arquebuses supported by area magic do the autumn of the Middle Ages // spell

I actually have a nice combo. The paladin adds an aura that increases accuracy and criticism (and can strike with an arquebuse herself), Steadfast buffs and has +10 to hit with an arquebuse (Magrana's follower), Kana reduces reloading and, if necessary, plays in summoning a carcass. Edger does a traditional DPS with sabers, refueled, and Aloth uses a glass cannon. It is still relatively easy to pull off, but if you love it, kneel down nations.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Leriel

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Leriel » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:27 pm

First of all, I miss a croissant in this game. Why is there no croissant ?! And secondly - another person, apart from Eeder, created to murder bare chests. None of the feature films can match him in this respect, and I do not want to rent it this time.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Murin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Murin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:28 pm

You mean companion? It is. Only // spell dies quickly
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Triss Merigold

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Triss Merigold » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:20 pm

Well, if Calisha and Heodan had moved on, I wouldn't have had any comments.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Takwir

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Takwir » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:04 pm

Unfortunately, when you decide to recruit your team from the inn (and it looks like you are creating another main character), the game starts to resemble the Icewind Dale series a bit.

My next take on the game will be a solo croissant
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Triss Merigold

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Triss Merigold » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:44 pm

This action with Calisha and Heodan was like a blow to my heart, especially since I was loading the game for Heodan, because I didn't save him the first time! ; <Yes, I quickly get attached to npcs.
At first, I associated Caed Nua with my beloved Guardian Stronghold from BG2. When I found out that it is above 10 levels, that's the maximum possible. I somehow got to the 7th level and even though I like it, it lacks interesting patents (such as the Luma Crazy Machine or portals). It's just another clean-up location, just with a denser climate. However, I hope that these are only appearances and it will be more interesting.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

fabulousfreesia

Pillars of Eternity

Post by fabulousfreesia » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:30 pm

Take more pennies on Tiger and a smashfucker with gravbabys --_-
Damn, I tried to use the bird-Pelasia as an arquebus, but I still think that she is a two-way good dps with a double-rotor, especially for cutting heads of monstrous creatures (lack of inva // spell hurts a bit). In general, the plot game crushes the pythong
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Murin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Murin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:21 pm

If only it could be ...
But seriously, she often hits o_O
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?