Pillars of Eternity

Onirke

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Onirke » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:27 pm

You know, Spell, I am not talking about deliberate action, but looking for freshness within a rather worn-out species, not completely turning everything upside down, but looking at the same lolki and tree-fuckers from a more mature perspective // thoughts.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Kaikki

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Kaikki » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:13 am

After all, this is "Baldur" given by the "Arcanum" filter. The aesthetics of the latter dominate each displayed element. After all, nothing you talk about is special for "Arcanum".
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Matsui

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Matsui » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:41 am

In looking like this, in a way yes, you are right.
But under d & d there is a "steampunk" setting, perhaps even older than Arcanum // thinks
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Takwir

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Takwir » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:47 am

People from Obsidian are the creators of the greatest crpg games (except for Fallout) (some of them probably worked on him) in history - "BG", "Arcanum" and "Tormenta" - and these three titles have been referred to from the very beginning. So they certainly did not draw dnd from this setting in the first place, but from "Arcanum". And "Arcanum" could be to some extent modeled on this dnd setting. Everything stays in the family
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Perv

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Perv » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:24 am

Bajdeuej, does our collection of animals have any impact on the game or is it just an ornament, please, sir? Anyone have their own observations on this matter? Because I already have a space pig, a tycha viper, two cats - including one zombie - and a scolding bitch, and I haven't noticed their interaction with the environment or even giving them +1 reputation // thoughts.
It's so good being bad

Devil Baby

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Devil Baby » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:10 am

An ornament, sometimes someone from the team makes a comment. Pig rox // spell
Sell your soul

Vataes

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Vataes » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:44 am

Hey, where can you find a space pig? xD I only have two cats and a flying viper.

Yesterday I found myself wandering around distant locations to speed up the process of building a stronghold. Good thing there are no "you have 100 days" limitations in this game ... xD.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Irakhash

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Irakhash » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:41 am

I had a pig at the start // spell
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Alfa

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Alfa » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:29 am

I have my kimam in the manor house // spell

And the pig is in Jeleni Br�d. You have to (and how) do a quest for a villager
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Sylfil

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Sylfil » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:11 am

And I underestimated the singer a bit - it is not only a buffer and a decent killer, it is primarily pr0 summoner. Not that he has any competition in this field (probably only the druid has some other summons), but still - on the first level of the incantation we have a specter and three skeletons, on the second level we have two wisps and three vipers, fear to think what will happen next. I am riding two songs and I hardly use any incantations other than calls / thoughts.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it