Pillars of Eternity

fabulousfreesia

Pillars of Eternity

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:44 pm

Yes, the warrior gets this skill, to be used twice per skirmish. But it's a bit strange, because I just took it on the 5th level of xD
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Hawking

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Hawking » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:47 pm

I found an enigmatic, she tears a pythong in the plot, she also has the potential in combat, provided that I knock her pikes - because with a shillet in the first row she makes a sink for wpierdol // orc

EDIT: Negra learned a song that shortens the reloading of weapons - now with the dwarf and the occasional Aloth they have a firepower that takes your breath away
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Eredin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Eredin » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:06 pm

Looking forward to salary :(
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Gor

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Gor » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:44 pm

I found a fucking good way out: Kana infected Raedric with a ballistic lead via an arquebus, and his animantess found a coupon for a bastard from Eder Ltd. Kolsca, because I see a slippery son of a bitch. There is no negotiation with terrorists. // orc

EDIT: Since you have a ranger, find Kana and teach him a song that shortens the reload - crushes the pythong.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Ciliren

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Ciliren » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:56 pm

Honestly, I didn't find any option in the middle, I guess it's just either-or, because how to get along with a freak (which Raedrik undoubtedly is)?
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Woland

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Woland » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:10 pm

How is it how to get along? Normally, a mace.

Brerg

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Brerg » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:01 pm

Hiravias crushes and tramples, for real. I fell in love. So much so that my extreme allergy to RPG druids passed away. Rudy stinks like the rise of Semen Nalewajka, he swears as much as the producers allow him, he eats raw meat he hunted himself (although he does not despise carrion), he does not miss every now and then mournful dedication dumplings about maintaining balance, he does not dress as if he just left the elven house of fashion, no he slips over every trampled flower, he does not preach about his duty to protect nature (your nature has been trying to eat me for a week, who the fuck deserves to be protected ?! of the city, it does not clog the nose and it does not whine every now and then as life in stone walls is degenerate. Ergo - is the complete opposite of all druids that I have met so far in my career as a player and game master. The stench, dirt and poverty, Orc recommends // orc.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Pensmug

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Pensmug » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:23 pm

I was taken with the fact that the paladin in this setting can be pure water bastard // spell
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Anansi

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Anansi » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:20 pm

I haven't had much fun with the paladin yet, but Hiravias made me tearful with his memories of how in animal form he was fucking a female stelgear. This game is huge // spell.

EDIT: Does it just seem to me that this is really one big deconstruction of Baldur's Gate and - in a broader sense - Forgotten Realms and all heroic fantasy, accidentally dressed in the robes of a cool cRPG? //thinks
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Veldrin

Pillars of Eternity

Post by Veldrin » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:35 pm

I doubt it would be a deliberate procedure. Rather, the idea was "let's take a look at known d & d settings and more, take the best of it and make it a great role-playing game". The game is made of such flavors as, for example, the history of firearms, which is the only one and without any shortness of breath breaks through the best mages' covers // spell

As for lolki, at the stage of character creation, you can choose a lol belonging to the mercenary faction, whose hallmark is pure and flawless fucking // spell

Pallegina, the bird god (unique race in the game), is a paladin from Old Vaila. Cold and calculating, I don't give a damn about kindness and prayer here, but about the goods and vigorous merchant interests of the Dukes of Vaila. And he knows arquebus
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...