Tides of Numenara

Pensmug

Tides of Numenara

Post by Pensmug » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:05 pm

Edge is the most important development, I absolutely agree.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Veldrin

Tides of Numenara

Post by Veldrin » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:19 pm

As for dismissing teammates ... it doesn't make sense. Since you don't hire anyone anymore, you have to take into account that you may lose someone in the plot. There are two tough decisions ahead of you: P
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

fabulousfreesia

Tides of Numenara

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:39 pm

I don't know what you have to the Polish version. In my opinion, she is quite respectable. The acting is satisfying. And Fronczewski, bitches. You can only see that the locating team had little time for this huge amount of text. So far I have come across a few typos, incorrect personal forms and unrelated English content on the gravestones in the Necropolis. The quality and style of the language, however, cannot be faulted much. Besides - maneuver through these amounts of English text? Nope.

I always try to play in Polish, for the voice acting as an actor. It can be really outstanding, the best example of which so far is BG2. The witcher too. I had similar impressions while listening to God's Fighters.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Dangerous

Tides of Numenara

Post by Dangerous » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:59 pm

Mother Teresa rode pure silver as she was mainly interested in fame and cash: badgrin:
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Takwir

Tides of Numenara

Post by Takwir » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:15 pm

An artifact that allows you to summon your homies.
And by the way - I have an idea with a rhyme that puts an end to empires (Words of Qra) and I can't pin it anywhere. Certainly there was such a patent in Kuttner's short story (with the Levantine who is compliant with the enema, he bravely takes it, although he does not overflow ... left ... left ... Levantine compliant with the enema ...), but I have the impression that it appeared somewhere else. Who has associations?
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Gor

Tides of Numenara

Post by Gor » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:13 pm

Ha! I googled. I have a litter in my backpack and forgot to test // spell
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Eredin

Tides of Numenara

Post by Eredin » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:41 pm

Leave your mother. If you have a kid and Erritis, you can dismiss them in a plot. For the greater good ofc. : P
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Vanity Fair

Tides of Numenara

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:17 am

Dworkin, I know how to use them, but I don't know where else I saw this idea
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Sylfil

Tides of Numenara

Post by Sylfil » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:13 am

It was a side note. A similar patent, on a smaller scale, occurred in the short story Understand Chinese.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Murin

Tides of Numenara

Post by Murin » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:39 am

And did you know there is an alternative way to buy Rhin from Tol? You must have Tybir in your party and return Rhin to the slavers first. When you want to buy a small one, Tybir offers you a deal. Small in exchange for an hour on the first floor // spell
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?