Tides of Numenara

Devil Baby

Tides of Numenara

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:49 am

Attention! BUG! Attention! BUG! After reaching a certain high number of points for a given attribute, you cannot click the mouse on the effort value to perform the action, it remains Enter.

For a moment my heart stopped and I would not finish the game when I was already halfway through
Sell your soul

Perv

Tides of Numenara

Post by Perv » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:33 am

Because Edge is evolving, not pale // orc Anyway, I survived Miel Avest and I am unflaggingly impressed with this game. Next I make a red / silver glaive and let the world burn // orc
It's so good being bad

Anansi

Tides of Numenara

Post by Anansi » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:49 am

I fucked up. I fucked up so much it couldn't be more // spell
I overwritten one save in one of the last locations and I think Matkina will have a very unhappy ending ...
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Kaikki

Tides of Numenara

Post by Kaikki » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:32 am

I independently developed the inta by at most 4 points at the beginning of the game, the rest comes from quests, encounters, discoveries and items. Because it actually does not dare to develop stats while lvling, in the course of subsequent adventures and dialogues they grow by themselves, quite high. But it is also beautiful in the first attempt, clumsy exploration and imperfection of the characters. In the next ones we will just screw the demons of destruction.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Leriel

Tides of Numenara

Post by Leriel » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:32 am

But fighting in this game is not a very interesting element. Tastes like talking to the opponent during a fight are more fun, and even in a few cases you can drag the unwelcome to our side // spell

The next character - the jerk's gold-mouth
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

Tides of Numenara

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:02 am

Ha, I got a mind-reading contraption. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW? : badgrin:: badgrin:: badgrin:
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Poison Ivy

Tides of Numenara

Post by Poison Ivy » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:01 am

And I unscrewed the Mother. You should have talked to someone else somewhere else, come back to her and put the scythe under the ribs // spell
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Ciliren

Tides of Numenara

Post by Ciliren » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:23 am

I'm done. And I did a boar thing. The Rejectors survived, the main character survived. But there are several hundred new psychiatric hospitals // spell in the area

Then I loaded the game and chose the not-so-butchery option, but went sharply into silver. The main character has soaked up the rest of the rejecters. Despair asked why. So I replied that I don't want to die // spell The reaction was
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Irakhash

Tides of Numenara

Post by Irakhash » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:11 am

stupor

I've experimented with endings, and there's no such thing as a perfect ending. I liked these two the most
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Pensmug

Tides of Numenara

Post by Pensmug » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:09 am

Eat glass and die, I am still in Blomiee and you write such things --_-
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.