Tides of Numenara

Brerg

Tides of Numenara

Post by Brerg » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:50 am

Are you already in the middle? They were supposed to be 2 hours a day // spell I'm just breaking out of the Valley of the Fallen.

And the patent itself with the Lord Incarnate and the Forsaken shakes the shell. The Fall of the Last one pumps blood to the lower organs. His mystery draws in like Jesse mete. But after the question with the doppelgangers born in Klify, I already have strong suspicions as to the motivation of the "father" (which is probably supposed to make him more ambiguous) and somehow it seems to me to be too secondary and diminishing the whole. Hope not everything has been said yet.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Irakhash

Tides of Numenara

Post by Irakhash » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:17 am

Well, there are two hours a day. And Bloom is supposedly half of that. The game is very short.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Devil Baby

Tides of Numenara

Post by Devil Baby » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:16 am

It's probably a pain in all RPGs on kickstarter. But if it sells well, the next parts will have the resources for longer stories.
Sell your soul

Poison Ivy

Tides of Numenara

Post by Poison Ivy » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:43 am

I understand well that the game is for 5 hours? //panda
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Veldrin

Tides of Numenara

Post by Veldrin » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:41 pm

No exaggeration, I've been playing for 20 (albeit a lot of character creation Tuesdays or other dialogue options), relishing every thread, and I'm not halfway through yet. You probably need a minimum of 30-40 hours to read and explore everything. And then there are still other variants of character, behavior and plot solutions. Although it is still twice as short as BG2, Fallout 2 and Arcanum. A little shorter than the old Torment.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Eredin

Tides of Numenara

Post by Eredin » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:50 pm

Well, I play about 12-14 hours, but I load a lot to learn about alternative dialogue options.
As I said, this is the first time for the // spell plot

For a moment, I was able to get Zen in waves, and instead of color, I had an Idealist
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Anansi

Tides of Numenara

Post by Anansi » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:57 pm

And so, wogle, more than with P: T, I associate it with Wolfe's Book of New Sun (with the rest of Monte Cook probably mentioned it as one of the inspirations for the world).
Erritis on closer examination is interesting; I am thinking about dismissing Matkina since I have already arrived at Miel Avest, because it is overlapping my jack a bit - on the other hand, the girl is Maria Callas in wierdolu and it is so hard to part. Eh, elections.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Hawking

Tides of Numenara

Post by Hawking » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:28 pm

Stick to it unquestioningly until the very end. Yours or hers. Her intrusions in discussions, familiarity with the world and charming charm are irreplaceable // spell By the way, who else do you have on the team?
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Woland

Tides of Numenara

Post by Woland » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:26 pm

EDIT: By the way, this game is all about finding a place to hit a kimono or a way to die // thinks.

fabulousfreesia

Tides of Numenara

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:35 pm

The young can be sold into captivity later, // spell gives a good price
Only this is the part where the team falls apart // spell with the right configuration

The second time I play, I will drip Callistege and by the way I will try to swim on the red wave
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.