Tides of Numenara

Onirke

Tides of Numenara

Post by Onirke » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:57 pm

hmm
first of all, not D&D but AD&D - this is quite a significant difference - but it's really a system / guts / mechaika
Torment is Planescape and the last thing that can be said about this world is that it is sweet-piercing.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Triss Merigold

Tides of Numenara

Post by Triss Merigold » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:13 pm

I mean the story and the presented world that are owned by DnD. For example Forgotten Realms and do I have to add anything? You will probably not meet a more brilliant and colorful fantasy. Planescape is its interdimensional development. Or maybe Dragonlance? Greyhawk (well, less)? These names say it all.

And the new Torment is not Planescape. They did not get the rights, so they took advantage of a deeper and grayer (well, a bit) universe (Numenera).
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Leriel

Tides of Numenara

Post by Leriel » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:00 am

I have noticed a strong regression of language skills since they started locating everything, now I am premeditating everything in English.

Dworkin, Erritis's character is more interesting than you describe, have you taken mind reading? This character is built for this ability. It is true that the later extension of the topic sounds clich�, but it's still cool :)

My character is trying to be a greedy, fame-hungry motherfucker with flashes of kindness (he talked, and he could kill). Hence the dominant silver interspersed with gold
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Vataes

Tides of Numenara

Post by Vataes » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:58 am

Planescape has never been a development of crap Forgotten and the rest, but a great idea and development on a multi-universe to which the standard of fantasy in the form of FR or DragonL stuck.
Planescape is a kind of Opus Magnum of the old school RPGfantasy, absolutely not brilliant and colorful.
and after the arrival of the new era of D&D, I don't think even anyone really got into PS
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Perv

Tides of Numenara

Post by Perv » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:58 am

Erritis tears the bellows, the type that managed to smash the airship must be outstanding // orc
Of course, if I didn't get tense when creating the character, I still got Jack, the golden-mouthed master of the silver frying pan. I sat down to play for a quarter of an hour and got up after nine hours. There is forge power
It's so good being bad

Gor

Tides of Numenara

Post by Gor » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:44 am

Then start over and choose nano // spell
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Vanity Fair

Tides of Numenara

Post by Vanity Fair » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:27 am

Nano faster, because Scan Thoughts.
And you already know all their dirty secrets
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Takwir

Tides of Numenara

Post by Takwir » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:51 am

That is why nano stays on the third pass // spell Bajde�ej, the office with implants crushes the Pytonga // spell
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Sylfil

Tides of Numenara

Post by Sylfil » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:50 am

I hate you...
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Ciliren

Tides of Numenara

Post by Ciliren » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:51 am

E, in the middle of the game you can buy an artifact that allows you to read minds, for Jack the diplomat as he found. No sense.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it