2D sandbox rpg

Alfa

2D sandbox rpg

Post by Alfa » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:08 pm

Two years ago, after spending countless hours playing other people's games, my best friend and I decided to create our own game. We started gathering a team for our project and started working full-time a year ago. We currently have a team of six video game enthusiasts and we are working together on the game of our dreams. I would like to share some details with you.

What is our game? Realms of Magic is a Sanbox-based 2D RPG set in the classic western fantasy universe for single and multiplayer gameplay. Realms of Magic combines the best aspects of many genres: an interesting world and intriguing storyline from RPG games, freedom and creativity from sandbox games, arcade combat and movement from platform games, and city building and management from strategy games.

The main idea of ??this game is to let the player create their own character and give them the opportunity to do whatever they want in a fantasy world. Our inspiration is the combination of Skyrim and Dwarf Fortress in a Terrarium sandbox.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Murin

2D sandbox rpg

Post by Murin » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:18 pm

It looks like the name of the game is already taken
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?