Might and Magic

Hawking

Might and Magic

Post by Hawking » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:30 pm

Apparently so, but fire is the best. Sometimes it only needs to be replaced with air.
The latter companion is rather unnecessary. Find someone who gives you 10 (or 15%) of the gold found. It's always a thousand purely more.

Oh no. You will still find that the other person with Elemental Magic is immensely useful. I am considering playing a druid once. I only lose the magic of light and dark on one character. Little loss.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Onirke

Might and Magic

Post by Onirke » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:50 pm

Does anyone have a link to the sexy version or knows if there is a compilation available in stores?
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Vataes

Might and Magic

Post by Vataes » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:39 am

Thank you, I haven't played it for ages, I just hope it's after ANG :)
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Murin

Might and Magic

Post by Murin » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:21 am

I suspect that the version given by Tk is without the Mok patch (for example, the continuous run mode is on) and immediately with the translation pasted on.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Ciliren

Might and Magic

Post by Ciliren » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:18 am

1. Water and Earth are also useful. Depending on who and where you fight.

2. So you say that Happiness is unnecessary? //thinks

3. I have no doubts about it, but I develop the Archer more in terms of physical combat and supporting elements, such as: Disarming Traps and Perception.

4. Controversial opinion. After all, both groups of magic are powerful.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Takwir

Might and Magic

Post by Takwir » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:06 am

Give me times and their effectiveness. Fire magic can be dialed under 700 Incineration damage. Meteors can deal 100, one shard. For dragons. Combo meteor% starbustr clears the boards.
Actually useless. Minimal use, waste of space.
And rightly so. This is a good direction of development (after all, an archer can have a sword and an ax). However, it does not exclude support in magic. Except for his mana amount, he can be as good at it as a mage.
One person (mage) is enough to cast the hour of power and the day of the gods. The rest of the spells are of little use (the ratio of damage to cost is extremely unfavorable).
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Anansi

Might and Magic

Post by Anansi » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:19 am

At the beginning of the game, the team cannot afford fancy spells that deal cosmic damage, because they are very expensive.
Fire Ball is more than enough in lighter locations. In addition, it can be thrown both indoors and outdoors. Of course, the farther away, the more important the stronger spells, eg Meteor Rain, but I am far from "further".
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Eredin

Might and Magic

Post by Eredin » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:44 am

When you visit Free Heaven for the first time, you should have enough money for your first Meteor :)
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Triss Merigold

Might and Magic

Post by Triss Merigold » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:11 am

yoIt would be possible :) On the first level. Tested over and over again.
Since you were there, it would be worth visiting the 3DO studio, grabbing some scrap metal. At the very beginning it helps a lot.
And on the other side is the return portal. You just have to go under light fire
green nasty! ;) You didn't warn that without the Town Portal (or Lloyd's Point) leaving Dragonsands carries a great risk of frying. I had almost 30,000. gold, and with the death of the team I would lose everything. A hell of a place. Dragons pounded on all sides. We barely found a crack in their mass and fucked up to Blackshire. Fortunately, I had a few protection scrolls (I threw it before I left) and yellow firecrackers (I swallowed it), thanks to which I did not lose any lives. :-P
I doubt if the team would have managed to reach the Source of the Gods at the very beginning of the game.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Gor

Might and Magic

Post by Gor » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:42 am

Well, at the very start, with +20 to stats for each character, you can go crazy! In addition, gold and items in the NWC location (I was, of course, even one of the members of the team I managed to kill) and a dream start!
And I started without that great facility. --_-

It was "a little" too far to the portal, so I did not whine being under "light" fire and ran to where my legs carried me.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.