Might and Magic

Leriel

Might and Magic

Post by Leriel » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:30 am

I play fair. Taking advantage of these opportunities right at the start of the game is like chewing! :-P

The Priest's cool offensive spell is the Flying Fist: 30 dmg + 1 for each point of proficiency in Body Magic (or something like that).

The mage already has the spells: Hell (conquered) and Star Rain. // spell

30 thousand issued with a light handle.

Now for the best part: when I teleported to Dragonsands, I had the Town Portal spell, but forgot about it, being impressed by the dragon hosts that were cooking my team's asses. And then I ran away with the full contents of the diaper underneath.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Devil Baby

Might and Magic

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:07 am

you ask me
what i believe
for the highest happiness on earth?
Two things:
thus change my state of mind,
as if I exchanged a penny for a shilling,
and
a young girl
hear a song
not on my way, but a moment later,
when he asks me for directions.
Sell your soul

Perv

Might and Magic

Post by Perv » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:21 am

Please kindly stop this cheeky spamming in a place not intended for this. --_-
You're lucky I'm not a mod.
Please make yourself a Spamming Corner and spread this type of content there.
It's so good being bad

Vanity Fair

Might and Magic

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:51 am

The creators allow access to the portal from the beginning of the game for a reason;) And if you think that the game will be too easy, do the same as I do - complete half of the game at level below 10
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Eredin

Might and Magic

Post by Eredin » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:14 pm

Of course, you are going below 10, but after bathing in the Fountain of the Gods +20 to statistics, using horseshoes to fill up proficiency points and coked with black elixirs (especially Divine Cure and Magic)? And maybe with blasters? :-P

Ethric the Mad Tomb - a fun place to plunder. Lots of gold and good equipment.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Devil Baby

Might and Magic

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:14 pm

I created a team focused on spells: Paladin, Archer, Druid and Mage. First, a visit to New Sopringal, a well for happiness (+4), looted chests, a visit to Dragonsands (+20), a quick walk through the NWC (some nice scrap, a few potions), back to NS, visit to the bank , once again Dragonsands (+10 to all stats and eradicate). Then Castle Ironfist (armor and bows, seer). Then I made 8 black potions (effectively +10 to Might and Int). Now only Mist, quest and to BB for another +10 to Might. And it will be easy to collect money for spells.
Sell your soul

Kaikki

Might and Magic

Post by Kaikki » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:35 pm

It remains to pray that something meaningful will come out of it. //thinks
Ahoy, "Might & Magic X" is on the horizon! //
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

fabulousfreesia

Might and Magic

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:01 pm

I see it black, because both the Dark Messiah and Dark Souls showed a new direction - action RPG.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Hawking

Might and Magic

Post by Hawking » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Tradition must be maintained in the "Might & Magic" series! Anyone who doesn't fit, let him go back to his Messiahs and Souls! Blasphemer! --_-
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Woland

Might and Magic

Post by Woland » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:21 pm

Despite the brave resistance of the defenders, the city was razed to the ground and all inhabitants were killed. All but the four who escaped the city and headed for the town of New Sorpigal. On the news of the massacre, King Roland Ironfist set out with the army to help. And although the first battle was successful, Roland was forced to retreat as the enemy's numerical superiority was overwhelming. He took refuge in Kriegspiere Castle, but soon the castle was conquered and Roland taken prisoner. To make matters worse, Queen Catherine went to her father's funeral in Erathia, and regent Wilbur Humphrey is in power, because the underage prince Nicolai is too young to reign. In addition, a mysterious Baa cult emerges in Enroth shortly after Roland's disappearance, promising happiness and enlightenment to all, with temples swiftly rising across the kingdom. People rumor that the tangle of so many unfortunate events must be the gods' punishment of the Ironfist dynasty, which has lost the "Mandate of Heaven" to rule.
As you may have guessed, the four survivors of Sweet Water are our heroes. In the sixth part of the cycle, there are fewer character classes than in the "little brother" (part seven), especially the lack of a classic profession for a fantasy Thief. However, there is nothing to complain about. The number of classes is sufficient. However, you cannot choose a race - our team consists only of people. However, the rest of the mechanics, such as the spell system, training, attributes and skills, are the same as in the rest of the cycle and they look great - they are in a class of their own.
Your main task is to find out who exactly is behind the attack on Sweet Water, and what role the mysterious Baa cult plays in the current situation in Enroth. However, before we can deal with the most difficult tasks in the game, we have a total of several dozen (about 60) different types of tasks (related to the story and side) with varying degrees of complexity. For a mishmash of a sandbox dungeon crawler, Might and Magic VI offers a lot of spectrum in this regard. We will not only kill all the monsters in a given location (such tasks necessarily are), but we will have to decode the code in the Goblin Stronghold, perform druid rituals, learn the cause of the curse that turns the inhabitants of one of the towns into werewolves (and lift it) or answer on puzzles. In addition, there are various types of traps, levers and hidden passages in the dungeons. Our opponents are also a wide range of characters. Starting with cannibals, lizardmen and ordinary rogues, through jellyfish, minotaurs and elementals, ending with lychees, titans, hydras and dragons (and not all of them, of course). Fighting them (in turn-based or real-time mode) is also always a different way to play. Otherwise you have to fight the horde of Baa followers, differently with a group of beholders, and the meeting with the golden dragon is completely different.
The game world is huge and in this respect it resembles other games of the series. You can go to all places from the very beginning of the game - you go wherever and whenever you want. There is only one condition: you have to defeat the enemies in the area. The area types are - as always in the games in this series - a huge mix. In the south of the marshes, in the central part of the lowland continent, in the north there is a snowy land, and the west is a desert, dangerous and dangerous, but not because of the temperature, but because of the hordes of dragons, hydros and demons.
Of course, you need to prepare for the trip - take the right amount of food and remember to get a little sleep from time to time. And although the game is realistic in this respect, the behavior of the world's inhabitants is very irritating. For what happens when monsters invade the town and fight the player's heroes? Well, nothing. They walk quietly. What's funny, not disturbed by the monsters attacking the team. However, when we accidentally (or consciously) attack them, it turns out that all NPCs are armed with daggers and defend themselves! Well, this is one of the drawbacks that can irritate the player (although not interfere with the game).
And I emphasize: the game is very difficult, i.e. it was not at that time (the Wizardry series is much more difficult), but from today's perspective it is very difficult :). An improperly formed team can simply fall in the first battle with the goblins. The opponents are very numerous, and even if they are not, they have skills and spells that make life very difficult. Also, all kinds of logical obstacles are not something easy to overcome. In addition, you always have to be careful about the amount of food you have, gold is "always" missing and you should check whether items in your inventory (from rings and belts, to swords and armor) have not been damaged during the last skirmish. As in other parts of the cycle, we can hire two non-combatants (they cast spells, heal, identify items, repair, etc.), but often not