Might and Magic

Woland

Might and Magic

Post by Woland » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:53 pm

I do not know what kaman, because I polished the version from �GK and my friend easily polished it from Kronik Might and Magic?

Brerg

Might and Magic

Post by Brerg » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:48 pm

"Kaman" about the fact that I have the version downloaded from the Internet ... Crack finally managed to install (first you had to screw the Mok patch), but there is NO MUSIC at all !! Now what to Pan's Wafer ?? Did you play with music ??
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Sylfil

Might and Magic

Post by Sylfil » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:35 pm

Apparently, such a problem was in the first editions of the Chronicles of Might and Magic, which was later corrected. On the other hand, the music itself in the normal edition goes in the AudioCD format straight from the disc, maybe that's the reason for <thought> Well, but I don't know much: D
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Veldrin

Might and Magic

Post by Veldrin » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:02 pm

Nothing. Napier.alam without music and still great to play. The gameplay area is impressive! Locations, dungeons ... - extra! Sounds too! Very exciting entertainment for hundreds of hours! // spell
I even managed to collect a lot of gold and items from all over New Sorpigal.
On Vista, the game has a tendency to crash when catching loose villagers. Besides, it's OK.

Did you play Chaos Conspiracy mod?
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Matsui

Might and Magic

Post by Matsui » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:16 pm

No, but I would like to recommend it to you: P

Which locations made the biggest impression on you? Today, with my team (60 with the possibility of promotion to 100), I went through Castle Darkmor at once and I still say that this is the meanest location in the game.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Kaikki

Might and Magic

Post by Kaikki » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:26 pm

I haven't seen much yet to try to choose the most impressive location.
It's been very hot in the Baa Temple so far. At something like an altar of opponents, it was like a nasrano. My team of "Czy�cioch�w" at least at 9 lvl, so I decided to run fast with (w) feints after Chime of Harmony and the return looked the same. The magicians pounded on all sides. I barely got out alive. If I had to fight them now, it would take a long time.
Eventually, I was able to get into Free Heaven and get the Mage Expert in Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. I'm going back to the Castle Ironfist area and I'll be fucking there.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Irakhash

Might and Magic

Post by Irakhash » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:58 pm

One of the best low level locations. Miracle, honey and nuts. A large treasury, a treasure hidden in a torch (the corridor behind the gong room - by the way, that's where it is).
It could have been done in the first location as well. Outside the land, but it is not very useful at the beginning. You buy bows at Castle and that's fun.
And since you are already level 9, you can pass all Mist
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Dangerous

Might and Magic

Post by Dangerous » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:45 pm

Nu, pretty. Congratulations! :-)

There is a Trading Expert in Free Heaven, and as I collected a lot of stuff, I didn't want them to be brazenly ripping my team off in the shops again. And spells are now cheaper.
I did not have a Fire Ball spell, and only with bows, clearing the location takes much longer.

At the beginning, of course, as soon as such a possibility appeared, i.e. I gathered some proficiency points + money, I took care of teaching all characters to use the bow at a basic level. Currently, I have two at Expert level: Knight and Archer. I somewhat regretted "wasting" the skill points of Priest and Mage to get them higher in this "topic", after all, the latter in particular has a lot of other more important skills to acquire.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Poison Ivy

Might and Magic

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:11 pm

) The most important skill for everyone: Learning. Master at all. More experience.
2) The second - Bow - is the basis for most enemies.
3) For charmers, meditation - the more, the more often you can throw meteorites.
4) Fire magic - three basic spells: meteorites, inferno and burn.
5) Now that you have a knight, he only has six skills to develop - two weapons, a bow, a plate, learning and bodybuilding. So let's throw him some additional - merchant, identification, repair, traps, preception.
6) Must have for everyone - trading. Promotion costs money. More cash saved - more experience. And more experience requires more money to train :) So save
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Vanity Fair

Might and Magic

Post by Vanity Fair » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:07 pm

The Caustic Acid spell (or something like that) from the Water Guild is cool. Few monsters have immunity to such a surprise.
The Fireball came in very handy in the Baa Temple (and elsewhere). These hideous priests, as is their custom, coconut a lot of gold.
I hired a companion that gives a 20% bonus to gold found. It is true that it takes 10%, but the second amount is a clear plus.
The second gives 20 points. to Luck for the whole team.
The downside of Meteor Rain is that it cannot be thrown indoors.

If not for the printed maps with descriptions: what, where and who, it would be very difficult for me.
I figured I had taken the Archer unnecessarily. A second Knight or Paladin would be a better choice. Maybe next time...
All is vanity, nothing is fair