Clash of Heroes

Eredin

Clash of Heroes

Post by Eredin » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:09 pm

I am able to spend up to PLN 20 on games of this type. For typical strategies (such as H6 or something from the total war series) and up to 200.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Woland

Clash of Heroes

Post by Woland » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:53 pm

are games at all, except for the "golden classics" series, which cost up to PLN 20? ; /
no exaggeration, this is not a simple flash game

Murin

Clash of Heroes

Post by Murin » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:04 am

It just means that for Asu the game is not worth much;)
All in all, after I cut myself on HoMM V (and I've never been a fan of the series), I wouldn't even take it for free. There is no chemistry.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Anansi

Clash of Heroes

Post by Anansi » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:26 am

But it is also not unknown how good the game is - no exaggeration. Honestly, it's not a good game - I played it to pass the time and now I feel sorry for the money spent on Steam. I could add a bit and buy something better, but after the online videos I expected something more. I got a candy game for children, and loosely embedded in the climates of hiro�s. I do not recommend it, I even advise against it.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Brerg

Clash of Heroes

Post by Brerg » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:27 am

A similar and in my opinion much better game Puzzle Quest or Puzzle Quest 2 costs not a third, but two thirds of the price. Can you sell this type of game cheaper? As you can see, you can, but why - if you can as well try to squeeze as much cash from fans of a given series as possible and apologize to any shit just loosely related to it ...
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Takwir

Clash of Heroes

Post by Takwir » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:38 am

Ladies of the Forest, fans of the series are playing the real "Heroes", not some title-only side branches. ;)
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Devil Baby

Clash of Heroes

Post by Devil Baby » Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:33 am

Hello, additional news - the first DLC "I am a Legend" will be added to the game, in which you will be able to play as each of the initially unplayable 4 bosses :)
Sell your soul

Gor

Clash of Heroes

Post by Gor » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:17 am

I was playing at a friend's. to fight a one-person campaign, online game is just getting blush: D are you playing?
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Irakhash

Clash of Heroes

Post by Irakhash » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:44 am

No, we don't play because we have much more interesting games. For example, Might & Magic Heroes VI, Assassin Creed Brotherhood, Battlefield 3, Dawn of War II - Retribution. We will definitely not play in the future either - even more interesting games are on the horizon, such as Assassin's Creed Revelations or Diablo 3.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Alfa

Clash of Heroes

Post by Alfa » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:13 am

Asu, the gentlemen are only doing their job.
It's not the Nazis who shoot them right away for it.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.